Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Christians delusional? This one is.
Are Christians delusional? This one is.
Perhaps this is an inside joke or something? Or is this guy just insane and dangerous?

I reported the post to the moderators at christianforums.com but at the time of this posting it's still up. You can see it here:

http://www.christianforums.com/threads/t...t-69854478

The guy is not a sock puppet, he's got a lot of posts and an old account.

[Image: 51162e37e3.png]
Jesus is like Pinocchio.  He's the bastard son of a carpenter. And a liar. And he wishes he was real.
RE: Are Christians delusional? This one is.
Yes, he's out of his fucking mind.
There has to be some context were missing, and I don't have much interest in tracking it down personally.
Why should we care about what someone on another forum says?
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
(July 10, 2016 at 5:40 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: Why should we care about what someone on another forum says?

It's more interesting to observe the Christians in their natural habitat.
Jesus is like Pinocchio.  He's the bastard son of a carpenter. And a liar. And he wishes he was real.
(July 10, 2016 at 5:42 pm)Nihilist Virus Wrote:
(July 10, 2016 at 5:40 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: Why should we care about what someone on another forum says?

It's more interesting to observe the Christians in their natural habitat.

Whatever floats your boat, I guess.  I don't see much value in visiting their sites or engaging them about their religion.  I'm pretty firmly in the "I don't give a fuck" camp about most things.
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
Being a whacko seems to go hand in hand with some of these extremist Christians.
Dying to live, living to die.
I think you're too aggressive with them, but then I don't know if I could be even that nice in your position.
I'm amazed you got Carrier's video up there.  Normally they react very negatively to anyone who questions their holy horseshit.
(July 10, 2016 at 5:49 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Being a whacko seems to go hand in hand with some of these extremist Christians.

Being wacko is symbiotic with any theist.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 7805 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why do Christians become Christians? SteveII 168 31231 May 20, 2016 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Christians. Prove That You Are Real/True Christians Nope 155 51159 September 1, 2015 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  The first Christians weren't Bible Christians Phatt Matt s 60 15802 March 26, 2014 at 10:26 am
Last Post: rightcoaster
  One question for Christians DeistPaladin 621 277354 October 2, 2013 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: Statler Waldorf
  Are Christians Stupid Or Just Ignorant and Delusional? Xavier 68 23847 March 10, 2012 at 11:07 am
Last Post: black36
  Do You Think Christians Are Crazy and Delusional Or Just Plain Thick? Xavier 43 17792 February 3, 2012 at 7:31 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
  A delusional blog to a make believe enemy reverendjeremiah 25 7918 May 31, 2011 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  Now Christians piss of Christians. leo-rcc 10 9941 December 11, 2010 at 4:02 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris