Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Think Christians Are Crazy and Delusional Or Just Plain Thick?
Do You Think Christians Are Crazy and Delusional Or Just Plain Thick?
I just read this post on a Christian forum.
Christians all make the same stupid arguments which have either been refuted long ago or don't make any sense to begin with.

As we are currently discussing Why Atheists are so miserable, I have decided to start this new thread - to continue my '101 Reasons' Series with '101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG'.

Reason No. 1 - The Holy Bible!

Atheists 'claim' that God doesn't exist, yet the Bible proves them WRONG! I can see the Bible, hold it in my hand, and know 1000% that it exists! As God wrote the Bible, this proves that he MUST EXIST too! How dumb these Atheists are!

Reason No. 2 - Evil-ution from Monkeys!

If we really evolved from monkeys, why do monkeys STILL exist? Surely they would've evolved too? And why don't we have tails or swing from trees or speak in monkey-talk? These atheists must be pretty deluded to believe such nonsense!

Reason No. 3 - The 'Big Bang'

Atheists believe there was a 'Big Bang' which created the Earth and the Universe and all things?? Well, what created the 'Big Bang'?? And what was there before it 'banged'??? Ask ANY atheist - they won't be able to answer you! Why? Because God created the 'Big Bang'! And then went on to create the Earth and everything in just 6 days! Praise Jesus!

Reason No. 4 - Dinosaurs

Most dumb atheists believe that man and dinosaurs didn't inhabit the Earth at the same time. However, we know this to be a LIE! Didn't Noah ride dinosaurs onto the Ark? Aren't Dinosaurs mentioned throughout the Bible?

Checkmate - Atheist!
RE: Do You Think Christians Are Crazy and Delusional Or Just Plain Thick?
Yeah, that some stupid shit right there. It's hard to believe that there are people out there who really are that stupid. Asylums need higher fences. Tongue
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
Checkmate indeed. Except that you've missed my knight which will now capture your unguarded queen.

Same old lame, false arguments. I think a lot of it has to do with intellectual laziness, not to mention that they're desperate to cling to any argument which supports their side, no matter how inane. I think for many of them their faith is so weak they have to keep reminding themselves that they're right. One of the most common ways they do it is to mock atheists.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Can I get an "All of the above" choice?
(January 30, 2012 at 5:03 pm)Xavier Wrote: These atheists must be pretty deluded to believe such nonsense!

Yeah, because believing in verifiable, testable scientific study is nonsense compared to believing in this:

[Image: christianity.jpg]

Yeah, we are pretty deluded huh.
*sniff* *sniff* What's that smell.... Poe is that you? Yeah, I think it is a Poe posting for the purpose of amusement. OP, what is the source of that excerpt?
I saw this, too. It's on Landoverbaptist.net. Apparently, they're supposed to be parodying Christian fundamentalists.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=14025

...or at least I hope so...
"There are two things that are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~Albert Einstein
(January 30, 2012 at 7:14 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: *sniff* *sniff* What's that smell.... Poe is that you? Yeah, I think it is a Poe posting for the purpose of amusement. OP, what is the source of that excerpt?

http://www.reddit.com/user/Brother_Percy/comments/

and

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=14025

For the love of god .. wait that probably isn't going to work .. can someone please tell me what a POE is and how one smells it on their computer monitors?

Is there some other reason why we should be posting other than for our amusement. Sheesh, no one tells me anything.
Quote:Apparently, they're supposed to be parodying Christian fundamentalists.

Indeed they are.

Make sure you read their Hate Mail. Worth the price of admission.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think Catholics hate Charles Goodyear Woah0 7 1295 August 28, 2022 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  What do the conservative Christians here think of Professor Bart Ehrman? Jehanne 69 5998 March 8, 2019 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 7812 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Who Do You Think Is The Best Christian Of Our Times? BrianSoddingBoru4 14 1952 January 22, 2019 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Drich
  Just how pervasive is white supremacy among Christians? Whateverist 36 4064 August 20, 2018 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Theists - I want to know what you think LadyForCamus 77 10237 May 14, 2018 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Yeah He's Crazy But In A Nice Way Minimalist 21 6272 July 2, 2017 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Do you think Epistle of James was written by "James Brother of Jesus" Rolandson 13 2164 December 31, 2016 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  What Happens When Religion Meets Crazy! Minimalist 4 949 August 30, 2016 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  How crazy is Jim Caviezel? Fake Messiah 56 12083 July 16, 2016 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah