Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:34 am

Poll: Deluded asshat or Inspired Cretin
This poll is closed.
Deluded Asshat
85.71%
12 85.71%
Inspired Cretin
14.29%
2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A delusional blog to a make believe enemy
A delusional blog to a make believe enemy
http://www.revelife.com/748235999/a-quot...-my-enemy/

Delusional Idiot Wrote:To the devil:
In light of recent events, I feel compelled to write you a letter. You know...a letter just to tell you how I feel about you....

I really do hate you---and oh, how well I know the feeling is mutual. I want you to know that I am completely sick of you, although I realize you won't ever go away. I love to imagine you fleeing in terror when I plead the Blood of Jesus. Someday I'll get to see it with my own eyes, and I can't wait. You coward.

Did I mention that I despise you?

Just know that with every passing day of your relentless badgering, I see you more clearly for what you really are. You are stupid. Stupid and predictable. I'm learning to recognize your wicked tactics. How could I not by now?
I've had so much exposure to you and your antics lately. But you will not steal my joy. You absolutely will not kill, steal from, or destroy me or my family. The Lord God is on His throne, and you will never succeed in causing His plans to go awry. I know you know that. I love that you know that.

You think you are getting to me, but all the harm you seek to do me really only makes me stronger. Do you know that? You are driving me to Jesus! Keep devising your evil schemes if you must...I'll cling to Jesus all the more. The deeper I go with Him, the more absurdly stupid you look. Yes, you've caused us pain, but guess what? God Almighty is in control, and He's turning it all to good! So take that!

You might strike me down, perplex me, or trouble me...maybe you'll discourage me or make me feel stupid and unqualified...you will most certainly continue to hound me with incessant distraction and drop countless obstacles in my path...but my God will pick me up, dust me off, and help me stand again after each and every battle. So get ready because I'm not giving up. I take it as a compliment that you won't leave me alone. I must be a threat to you! I pray so. I pray so in the name of Jesus. Yes, JESUS!! Are you trembling? I know you are....

By the way, get out of my house, and stay out in the name of JESUS. Leave my kids alone, in the name of JESUS. I have my armor on and I'm ready to do battle. I reclaim the Peace that passes understanding. I plead the blood of JESUS over my mind and my thoughts...I plead the blood of JESUS over my children's futures, and I plead the blood of JESUS over my home and my property. I know you have to leave now! Ha!

Hate me all you want. Hate my kids, even. You should, because they are going to do mighty things for their Lord Jesus Christ. I realize you'll keep assigning all your ridiculous demons to attack us and try to deter us. But it won't work, because we have authority over you through the Blood of Jesus. Oops! I mentioned the Blood again! Scared? You should be. You are defeated, loser, and your days are numbered. You remember that day at the cross, don't you? My Jesus shed His blood for me. I am His, and He is mine...and you lose.

Jesus is Lord! I know you hate to hear that because it's the truth! His light illuminates and eliminates your darkness at all times and in every situation. I will overcome you, by the Blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony.

Get thee behind me, Satan, in the name of JESUS!

Praying you lose countless battles today,
A devoted child of your Enemy
RE: A delusional blog to a make believe enemy
This man is an inspiration to us all!Clap
I was willing to vote for both.

How fucking sick is that? This jackass probably wasted a week of his life writing a letter to the imaginary enemy of his imaginary friend.

Man. People are fucking stupid.
(May 30, 2011 at 5:09 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I was willing to vote for both.

How fucking sick is that? This jackass probably wasted a week of his life writing a letter to the imaginary enemy of his imaginary friend.

C'mon Min respect his right to have faith!Cool Shades

Lol jk, he's a complete fucktard.
(May 30, 2011 at 5:09 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I was willing to vote for both.

I think what makes us so damn stupid, dumber than any other animal, is due to our ability and huge potential to use our advanced sapient minds but ultimately choose not to use it at all. To embrace madness over reason.
And so this is what you get, religious morons talking to their imaginary friends. Seeing things that aren't there.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
I just found this open letter from the devil replying to this poor, sick individual. Found it in my imagination, that is.
Quote:Dear poor unfortunate soul,

I don't hate you, quite the contrary as I'll explain, and you really can't hate me, since you don't know me. I don't know your mind but I'm sure you and others wouldn't hate me so much if you ever were to hear my side of the story.

All you've ever heard about me and the resistance movement that I lead has come from the official propaganda. Like most tyrants, Yahweh has gone to great lengths to control the information you and others have access to. Also like most tyrants, one of the features of his propaganda are boasts of overwhelming strength and that inevitable victory just around the corner. Victory is always around the corner with beings like him. He claims to be omnipotent and yet can't crush our rebellion. Do you know why that is? Tyrants can threaten and rule by fear, as your lord certainly does, they can torture and kill but they can't extort love or respect.

You think it's "love" but your relationship with Jesus is much like the "love" and abusive husband has for his wife. It's really a descriptive analogy when you think about it. Yahweh grinds down your self-esteem, convincing you that you aren't worthy of love ("you're a sinner") and that you deserve the abuse ("he doesn't want to send me to Hell but we're such sinners that we deserve eternal torture"). When he flies into rages or abuses you, it's alway because you provoked it, right? Earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, droughts, etc are always taken as signs that "we're turned away from the Lord and so...". He cuts you off from other family and friends if he doesn't also control them. The objective is to take away any other supports you might use to break free or assert your independence. He wears you down so much that you make excuses for his abusive behavior. He always loves you but is "testing you" or whatever.

Another feature of a tyrant's propaganda is he always paints the rebels as seeking power or trying to destroy for its own sake. That's what he's told you about my motivations, right? Do you want to know the truth? I realized he's a madman. He's so narcissistic and drunk with power he needs to have everyone praising him all the time. The slightest criticism or even failure to properly bow before him can provoke a tantrum you'd expect from a spoiled two year old. He's flooded worlds and firebombed cities all because some people offended him. He threatens all of you with eternal torture for nothing more than thought crimes.

I rebelled against him because he's a mad tyrant. All the angels know this but a third of them wanted to see if they could cash in and benefit from his administration and another third are simply too afraid of his wrath. A third of the bravest and most heroic of angels has chosen to join me in overthrowing the celestial tyrant and save the universe. No one deserves to live under his iron grip for even a day, never mind eternally.

Long live the resistance!
[/quote]
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
(May 30, 2011 at 5:46 pm)Ace Otana Wrote: I think what makes us so damn stupid, dumber than any other animal, is due to our ability and huge potential to use our advanced sapient minds but ultimately choose not to use it at all. To embrace madness over reason.
And so this is what you get, religious morons talking to their imaginary friends. Seeing things that aren't there.

I think it's more that the vast majority of the human race is just completely ignorant as well as arrogant.
(May 30, 2011 at 6:03 pm)Napoleon666 Wrote:
(May 30, 2011 at 5:46 pm)Ace Otana Wrote: I think what makes us so damn stupid, dumber than any other animal, is due to our ability and huge potential to use our advanced sapient minds but ultimately choose not to use it at all. To embrace madness over reason.

I think it's more that the vast majority of the human race is just completely ignorant as well as arrogant.

That too. Big Grin
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
I don't suffer insanity... I enjoy every minute of it.

If I see it: it's there. It might not be there for anyone else, but it is for me. Why would you not embrace madness? Sanity is for the weak.

http://www.riftgame.com/en/world/notable...byssal.php
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
You know, I don't believe in a devil so I'm not bothered by a devil or demons in my every day life. Even when I was religious I wasn't afraid of a supernatural boogeyman flying around trying to make me do bad things.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are Christians delusional? This one is. Nihilist Virus 13 2221 July 10, 2016 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  A drich blog Drich 61 9812 February 2, 2015 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  He who is a friend of the world is an enemy of mine? clergyman 14 2814 July 3, 2014 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Apologetics blog domain name John V 54 19006 August 13, 2013 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  God his own Enemy Dionysius 63 24515 July 11, 2013 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Are Christians Stupid Or Just Ignorant and Delusional? Xavier 68 23846 March 10, 2012 at 11:07 am
Last Post: black36
  Do You Think Christians Are Crazy and Delusional Or Just Plain Thick? Xavier 43 17792 February 3, 2012 at 7:31 am
Last Post: Zen Badger