Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three meat versus four meat pizzas
Three meat versus four meat pizzas
I found a place in town that sells frozen four meat pizza. I also found a place that makes three meat pizza. They call the three meat pizza the Meat Galore pizza. I like the Meat Galore pizza. But, it does not have bacon on it. The four meat pizza has pepperoni, sausage, bacon, and canadian bacon. 

The trade off is I have to cook the four meat pizza on my own in my place. While the Meat Galore pizza is cooked fresh in front of me. I enjoy them both. They both take a long time to eat. 

Overall, I like the four meat pizza the best because there isn't so much cheese. But, the Meat Galore pizza isn't so bad either.
Czechlervitz30
RE: Three meat versus four meat pizzas
Heating frozen pizza is no comparison to freshly made, no matter if it is three meat or four meat galore.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(July 12, 2016 at 4:21 pm)Alex K Wrote: Heating frozen pizza is no comparison to freshly made, no matter if it is three meat or four meat galore.

I must admit I have found some decent frozen pizzas.  Put some extra toppings on it and they can be okay.
Dying to live, living to die.
(July 12, 2016 at 4:21 pm)Alex K Wrote: Heating frozen pizza is no comparison to freshly made, no matter if it is three meat or four meat galore.

I agree to a degree, I like cooking food in my place sometimes. More meat is good on the pizzas. I can't eat the Meat Galore whole while it is hot and melting in one sitting. I have to put the rest in the fridge and then I have to reheat it or eat it cold.
Czechlervitz30
What's the difference between bacon and Canadian bacon? Bacon is bacon is bacon, and it's all fucking glorious.

I'm not a fan of pepperoni or sausage on pizza though personally, as popular as everyone else makes it.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

(July 12, 2016 at 4:22 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:

I must admit I have found some decent frozen pizzas.  Put some extra toppings on it and they can be okay.

Right. I found a good chicken alfredo pizza, but it is frozen.
Czechlervitz30
If you enjoy cooking, simply get one of those fire brick stones and make your pies from scratch. It's not rocket surgery
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(July 12, 2016 at 4:26 pm)Alex K Wrote: If you enjoy cooking, simply get one of those stones and make it from scratch. It's not rocket surgery

That is a good idea. I have a real nice pizza cutter. *because I know you need to know that my pizza cutter is awesome.*
Czechlervitz30
(July 12, 2016 at 4:25 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote: What's the difference between bacon and Canadian bacon? Bacon is bacon is bacon, and it's all fucking glorious.

I'm not a fan of pepperoni or sausage on pizza though personally, as popular as everyone else makes it.

Pepperoni is fucking wonderful. :o

I like making my own pizzas at home and sometimes ordering them from a take out place. Frozen pizzas from the shops are usually horrible. Although there's one brand I can tolerate.
(July 12, 2016 at 4:26 pm)Alex K Wrote: If you enjoy cooking, simply get one of those fire brick stones and make it from scratch. It's not rocket surgery

I enjoy cooking.  I'm just no bloody good at it.

I have my set-piece meals that I can cook well, but there's nothing fancy about them.

Just don't ask me to mix spices and all that complicated stuff.
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Running versus walking? Jehanne 9 389 February 21, 2022 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Dark meat vs. light meat Foxaèr 11 785 December 1, 2021 at 12:20 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Airport three letter codes. Brian37 14 706 July 4, 2021 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Once, twice, three times a Brian. Brian37 14 941 March 22, 2021 at 7:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Your favorite meat approximation? Gawdzilla Sama 31 1551 August 29, 2020 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Deer meat BrokenQuill92 15 1000 February 19, 2020 at 6:37 am
Last Post: Smedders
  PayPal versus the deceased robvalue 0 173 April 7, 2019 at 7:41 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Hypothetical: Four babies... The Valkyrie 24 2150 January 12, 2018 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  If the White House caught fire, who are the last three T.rumps you'd save? Gawdzilla Sama 9 1622 August 19, 2017 at 10:31 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Stop the presses, Mr Agenda's rep is about to go three digits - rep whoring op! Whateverist 34 6374 July 9, 2017 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Whateverist