Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:08 am

Poll: Which baby would you steal the candy from?
This poll is closed.
Baby A
8.33%
2 8.33%
Baby B
4.17%
1 4.17%
Baby C
12.50%
3 12.50%
Baby D
4.17%
1 4.17%
Fuck the candy, Babyque!
20.83%
5 20.83%
None, I would never steal from defenceless children (wimp!)
12.50%
3 12.50%
I'd murder the parents, then steal ALL the candy and have a babyque afterwards
25.00%
6 25.00%
Fuck all children! I mean POLLS!
12.50%
3 12.50%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hypothetical: Four babies...
Hypothetical: Four babies...
Inspired by Pool's drowning people thread.

You are walking through a park and you encounter four babies left by themselves happily eating their candy.

Baby A has M&Ms,

Baby B Has a Klondike bar,

Baby C has Belgian chocolate,

Baby D has Reese's Pieces.

Which baby do you steal the candy from?  You can only steal from one because the parents are returning.
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: Hypothetical: Four babies...
Yes

Finally a serious poll. That last option is so wrong though, why would anyone do that to children??? (I mean polls)
FUCK ALL POLLS. But I’ll eat all of the parents children candy drowning people yeah no fuck all polls.
All the babies!
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
If you had said "Also you have hypoglycemia" I would have been tempted.
Meh, I'll steal the candy that is attached to the chubbiest baby... bbq tastes better than M&M Tongue
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Baby A because M&M's melt in your mouth, not in your hands and babies have a famously great death grip on things so I most likely would have to wrestle baby A for the candy.

And then I would run.

And laugh
and laugh
and laugh
and laugh.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Yes!
And I applaud your good taste in offering up Belgian chocolate.
It goes well with tender babyflesh on the bbq.
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-
If this happened in Australia, I'd distract the returning parents by shouting, 'Dingos carried off your babies!' and point them in the opposite direction.  I would then take all the candy, kidnap the children, teach them zany humour, and bill them as 'The New Marx Brothers'.  Make a fucking fortune, I would.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 10, 2018 at 6:42 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: If this happened in Australia, I'd distract the returning parents by shouting, 'Dingos carried off your babies!' and point them in the opposite direction.  I would then take all the candy, kidnap the children, teach them zany humour, and bill them as 'The New Marx Brothers'.  Make a fucking fortune, I would.

Boru

Biggest threat to Australian test tube babies: dingoes with straws...
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fur babies BrokenQuill92 6 250 November 22, 2019 at 8:43 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  hypothetical #3 -Star Trek transporter ignoramus 43 3226 March 30, 2018 at 3:11 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Hypothetical Q's about psychotic beliefs and antipsychotics Alexmahone 39 3431 January 12, 2018 at 7:52 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  With four weeks left Joods 18 2335 January 25, 2017 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Adoption of mentally impaired babies Catholic_Lady 112 14268 January 15, 2017 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Three meat versus four meat pizzas Czechlervitz30 29 2679 July 12, 2016 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: c172
  Four Hits Deep wizardofthevoid 6 1399 November 11, 2015 at 5:40 pm
Last Post: wizardofthevoid
Shocked Killing the Hypothetical Cinjin 44 5456 April 21, 2015 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Hypothetical fights paulpablo 19 2411 November 5, 2014 at 2:00 am
Last Post: paulpablo
  Family "invests" $100K in beanie babies, goes bankrupt Doubting Thomas 29 8019 July 29, 2013 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas