Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump supporters, what have you to say about the interview in the New Yorker?
Trump supporters, what have you to say about the interview in the New Yorker?
What an ass hat the man is.  So ignorant, so ugly.  How can anyone vote for this pig?

Quote:In June, he agreed to break his silence and give his first candid interview about the Trump he got to know while acting as his Boswell.

“I put lipstick on a pig,” he said. “I feel a deep sense of remorse that I contributed to presenting Trump in a way that brought him wider attention and made him more appealing than he is.” He went on, “I genuinely believe that if Trump wins and gets the nuclear codes there is an excellent possibility it will lead to the end of civilization.”

Quote:After Trump gave him a tour of his marble-and-gilt apartment atop Trump Tower—which, to Schwartz, looked unlived-in, like the lobby of a hotel—they began to talk. But the discussion was soon hobbled by what Schwartz regards as one of Trump’s most essential characteristics: “He has no attention span.”

Quote:Schwartz believes that Trump’s short attention span has left him with “a stunning level of superficial knowledge and plain ignorance.” He said, “That’s why he so prefers TV as his first news source—information comes in easily digestible sound bites.” He added, “I seriously doubt that Trump has ever read a book straight through in his adult life.” During the eighteen months that he observed Trump, Schwartz said, he never saw a book on Trump’s desk, or elsewhere in his office, or in his apartment.

Quote:Schwartz says of Trump, “He lied strategically. He had a complete lack of conscience about it.” Since most people are “constrained by the truth,” Trump’s indifference to it “gave him a strange advantage.”

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all
RE: Trump supporters, what have you to say about the interview in the New Yorker?
As long as he promises to shoot minorities on sight they won't care.

They won't even care if he's lying about that.

It's just what the fuckers want to hear.
RE: Trump supporters, what have you to say about the interview in the New Yorker?
Interview reveals a Ronald Reaganesque type of processing in Trump's head.

Might not put off supporters if they catch the drift.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I guess it shows that Trump is like a good Roscharch test. To some people, he is appealing. To others, a beast. Completely different images.
"That rat bastard!" lol

Everybody has an opinion on Trump. I don't think he'd make a bad president so much as an ineffective one. His tactics are unlikely to be as successful on that stage.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
One of the arguments against Reagan was that he would start a nuclear war. Ironically he was President at the end of the Cold War. It is hard to take any pundit seriously when he or she uses threat of holocaust as a reason oppose the other party.
I think Mr. Schwartz put lipstick on a lot of pigs.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
He did do a remarkable job for a pig-lipsticking virgin.
(July 19, 2016 at 9:00 am)Whateverist the White Wrote: He did do a remarkable job for a pig-lipsticking virgin.

Huh? You think the Donald was his first?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
As far as I know, but then I don't usually go in for any of that he-said, she-said stuff.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1060 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  [Serious] Question for the Trump supporters The Valkyrie 33 3151 June 13, 2020 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Zepp
  Trump supporters made a very interesting video brewer 19 1483 October 15, 2019 at 7:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trump supporters-why are they so sensitive? A Godzilla fan 27 1956 September 5, 2019 at 11:11 am
Last Post: Drich
  [Serious] What's the point? Trump and the GOP are clearly above the law no matter what you say GODZILLA 21 2504 May 21, 2019 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Brian37
  [Serious] Dozens Of Crazed Trump Supporters Form “Human Wall” Along Southern Border Cepheus Ace 40 2651 February 19, 2019 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36908 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  How messed up are Trump Supporters? Minimalist 463 36849 January 23, 2019 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  Stop trying to reason with Trump supporters GODZILLA 21 2484 January 20, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Democrats Say Don't Support Independents Except... ReptilianPeon 0 388 October 7, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon