Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the Victims of the Afghan and Iraq Wars...
For the Victims of the Afghan and Iraq Wars...
Considering all the lies spread about Dennis Markuze, it becomes necessary to state the truth of the case:

This is a story about liars and criminals who are protected by an elite propaganda machine, a highly educated yet moronic atheist class, a heavily armed and corrupt justice and military system, and their incompetent and naive institutional lapdogs.

This is a story about the man who exposed them for what they really are. It is a story about their attempts to silence him using every method available. But they failed...

WHO ARE THE REAL CRIMINALS? YOU DECIDE...

Please visit:

{Snip}

FOR THE VICTIMS OF THE AFGHAN AND IRAQ WARS...

{Snip}
RE: For the Victims of the Afghan and Iraq Wars...
Oh, great.

I always wanted to get the real story of someone I don't know dick about. Had to look that guy up, actually and after doing that, my interest is sub zero.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
No links your first month here.
Moderator Notice
Links removed from opening posts. Please refrain from posting external links until you have been a member for 30 days and have 30 posts, as per the forum rules here. Duplicate thread also deleted.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Ah yes, http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Dennis_Markuze
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(July 20, 2016 at 11:18 am)raffaction Wrote: Considering all the lies spread about Dennis Markuze,[...]

A who, now? Oh, you mean - this nut-job? RationalWiki

Quote:Dennis Markuze (aka "David Mabus," etc.) is a notorious, prolific religious crank and serial cyberstalker from Montréal, Québec. He first became notorious for writing harassing letters to James Randi claiming that he'd somehow won the Million-dollar challenge, and has since taken up a life of stalking atheist bloggers such as PZ Myers[2] (and anyone even remotely connected to them), including trying to spam links on this very page.[3] 

LOL. Yeah - f*ck that clown...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
Holy shit, taking trolling to a whole new level, this one, I see.

Um, guys, doesn't this make you scratch your heads at the OP?

Quote:As of January 24, 2014, Mabus was still at it, enlisting the help of an alleged "friend" to harass PZ Myers and others.[24] His "friend" posted similar rants on other atheism and freethought-related message boards, which, after others' responses, quickly devolved into rants very transparently written by Mabus himself, thereby casting further doubt, as if any were needed, on the idea that someone as clearly deranged as Mabus could have friends.[25]
Uhm, no. Tinfoil's obviously all the rage these days.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(July 20, 2016 at 11:27 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Ah yes, http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Dennis_Markuze

Too bad Canada doesn't have the death penalty.   I'd gladly pull the switch on that fuck head.
Mabus has even less of a life than I do.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Victims of pedophile priests and imams help create more victims with silence. Greatest I am 3 1367 February 26, 2016 at 8:19 am
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Catholics are victims of marriage equality (apparently) piterski123 76 10787 July 5, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
Question Westboro Baptist Church off to Iraq Nine 23 4996 August 26, 2014 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Mangers and "Star Wars" thesummerqueen 6 2070 December 16, 2010 at 6:51 am
Last Post: Light of Truth
  "Status Wars" littlegrimlin1 10 3795 April 19, 2010 at 5:54 pm
Last Post: littlegrimlin1