Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Trump wins...
If Trump wins...
As a country as a people united were already treated as a joke but if Trump wins it will be a loss it will be a huge step backwards 
and the same goes for Hillary. It will be a huge step backwards... were not going to get any better if either or are elected.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: If Trump wins...
If Donald wins the DNC will be to blame. Hilary needs the millions of people who voted for Bernie to win the election. Just as Hilary has stuck her middle finger up at Bernie voters, they can do the same to her and not vote for her. It's very simple.

America will be great again.
Whoever wins, they need to fix the global climate which seems quite the chore.
Czechlervitz30
Make Parmesan Grate Again!!

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
If Trump wins, he needs to:
1. Save the wales. 
2. Fix the climate. 
3. Give Flint, Michigan its water back. 
4. End the war in the middle east.
5. Protect us from nuclear fallout from the nuclear meltdowns.
6. Save the forests.
7. Stop humouring his electorate's ignorant religious views.
8. Become an intentional atheist who is anti-god similar to Christopher Hitchens and realize we have one planet that needs to get cleaned up from trash and oil spills.
9. Punish oil companies and other carbon emitting companies for lying about their knowledge of the effects of carbon pollution.
10. Arrest Alex Jones and company and put him in a psych ward along with his listeners who agree with him. 
11. Re-educate the climate change deniers along with alex jones and company.
12. End terrorism and the war on drugs.

I could think of more, but, I'm done writing and thinking.
Czechlervitz30
(July 22, 2016 at 7:45 pm)Czechlervitz29 Wrote: If Trump wins, he needs to:
1. Save the wales. 
2. Fix the climate. 
6. Save the forests.
8. Become an intentional atheist who is anti-god similar to Christopher Hitchens and realize we have one planet that needs to get cleaned up from trash and oil spills.
9. Punish oil companies and other carbon emitting companies for lying about their knowledge of the effects of carbon pollution.
10. Arrest Alex Jones and company and put him in a psych ward along with his listeners who agree with him. 

When is he going to find the time to date Lois Lane?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I will kill myself.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
(July 22, 2016 at 7:46 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(July 22, 2016 at 7:45 pm)Czechlervitz29 Wrote: If Trump wins, he needs to:
1. Save the wales. 
2. Fix the climate. 
6. Save the forests.

When is he going to find the time to date Lois Lane?

Boru

He also needs to save the frogs and bats and bees. Lois Lane can have fun with frogs and bats while on a nature walk while on a date with Trump.
Czechlervitz30
(July 22, 2016 at 7:27 pm)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: If Donald  wins the DNC will be to blame. Hilary needs the millions of people who voted for Bernie to win the election. Just as Hilary has stuck her middle finger up at Bernie voters, they can do the same to her and not vote for her. It's very simple.

Hillary and the DNC are full of themselves meaning they are completely full of shit thinking the idea
that lesser of two evils will scare anyone into voting for Hillary. I mean come on she has a running mate now
who again will fuck up the economy like she did by deregulating banks and other things. So what ever shit
eating grin she is putting on she doesn't give a fuck about us the average american citizen you can tell by her
history and actions. She just panders lies and gets away with it but you know what i am not Trump supporter
but i am fucking glad he is getting more of a lead over her just because third party as of and in the near future 
will more than likely win or you know Bernie is going to back Jill Stein which he should have done but endorsed Hillary. 
So i am guessing he is taking this position just to get closer to the super delegates so he can get nominee over her.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone leaving if Trump wins? onlinebiker 39 2419 October 27, 2020 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1057 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  IIhan Omar wins Minnesota Congressional Primary Foxaèr 0 227 August 12, 2020 at 10:34 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1514 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36890 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Looks like Macron wins French Presidential Election easily TheRealJoeFish 30 7529 May 8, 2017 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Nanny
  Health Insurance: Canada Wins Minimalist 12 2161 March 21, 2017 at 5:42 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3152 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4121 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1679 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon