Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Damned Trump the Crook
Damned Trump the Crook
I imagine there are going to be a lot of these stories coming out.  Time to put them all in one place.

http://www.miamiherald.com/entertainment...53232.html

Quote:Judge orders Trump to pay nearly $300,000 in attorney’s fees in Doral painter’s lawsuit

Quote:While developer Donald Trump was busy getting the Republican Party’s presidential nomination this week, he was losing big in a Miami-Dade County courtroom.
Circuit Court Judge Jorge Cueto, presiding over a lawsuit related to unpaid bills brought by a local paint store against the Trump National Doral Miami golf resort, ordered the billionaire politician’s company to pay the Doral-based mom-and-pop shop nearly $300,000 in attorney’s fees.
All because, according to the lawsuit, Trump allegedly tried to stiff The Paint Spot on its last payment of $34,863 on a $200,000 contract for paint used in the renovation of the home of golf’s famed Blue Monster two years ago.

I can just hear another "mexican judge" rant coming from the orange baboon.
RE: Damned Trump the Crook
Setting aside ethics for the moment - wow, what a great business decision. Stiffing a vendor 35K on a 200K contract leading to a 300K judgement for attorney's fees. That makes good business sense, yup.

Trump must hire some real rocket scientists.
(July 23, 2016 at 1:23 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Setting aside ethics for the moment - wow, what a great business decision.  Stiffing a vendor 35K on a 200K contract leading to a 300K judgement for attorney's fees.  That makes good business sense, yup.

Trump must hire some real rocket scientists.

There are worse business brains than Trump. My own soccer team who let Paul Pogba go for nothing to Juventus no decide to want him back 4 years later at a price of €120 million in spite of him being at best average. How is that for business sense? I really do have to lump those chump Glazers in with Trump.
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/a-third-...ald-trump/

Quote:A third woman alleges she was sexually assaulted by Donald Trump

This fucker is a regular Cosby!
Have you lot considered this fellow as a write-in candidate?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The only problem I have with the ruling is the 75% risk fee. Can our in house attorney please weigh in/explain? I'm not sure why they should get an extra award for taking a risk. What don't I understand?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 23, 2016 at 3:00 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Have you lot considered this fellow as a write-in candidate?

Boru

Jon got tired doing the Daily Show 4 times a week for 3 weeks a month.  What would the presidency do to him?
(July 23, 2016 at 3:35 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: The only problem I have with the ruling is the 75% risk fee. Can our in house attorney please weigh in/explain? I'm not sure why they should get an extra award for taking a risk. What don't I understand?

It's just like at the race track, You get more money when you bet on a long shot and win.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
(July 23, 2016 at 4:05 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(July 23, 2016 at 3:00 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Have you lot considered this fellow as a write-in candidate?

Boru

Jon got tired doing the Daily Show 4 times a week for 3 weeks a month.  What would the presidency do to him?

For 17 years.

I don't disagree with you, but I don't think he was physically tired, but rather tired of the same thing every week. If I had to watch as much Hannity and O'Reilly as he did, I would be tired too...
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Bush 2000-2008

[Image: bush_in_2000_vs_bush_in_2008.jpg]

Obama  2008-2016

[Image: le-pouvoir-use-obama-1_5498243.jpg]

Clinton 1992-2000

[Image: img_0292.png?w=444]

It's a bitch of a job.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official "Damned Trump" Thread Foxaèr 4318 322171 December 8, 2022 at 5:45 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 4494 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1001 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. onlinebiker 37 2441 August 7, 2019 at 5:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 25996 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 278697 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36839 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Damned Texans Minimalist 201 30124 March 31, 2017 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I Always Knew The WLB Was Just A Common Crook Minimalist 0 381 March 28, 2017 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3110 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer