Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who god hates
Who god hates
I've always wanted to ask christians what do they think about that and at first I was gonna just post the question.
But I like making memes, so I decided to make a meme of it.

[Image: a99cc09766.png]
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]
RE: Who god hates
I like that thing you did with the dots and the "I".

Sorta like giving god the middle finger Big Grin
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Where do those numbers come from?
God hates divorce too.

Malachi 2:16, (which will come as a fucking thunderbolt to 90-98% of US 'Christians') is in the OLD Testament.  And since God hates divorce in the OLD Testament, and has Jesus repeat a prohibition against divorce and subsequent remarriage in the NEW Testament, it would seem pretty clear that

GOD HATES DIVORCED PEOPLE, AND HE REALLY FUCKING HATES DIVORCED AND REMARRIED PEOPLE.

Now I realize this comes as an ENORMOUS shock to any Christians reading this as I am sure this is the first you've EVER heard about this, particularly those on subsequent marriages that were nevertheless consecrated in a Christian church.

Now, we need to have you get over your shock immediately, and it is VITALLY important if you love Jesus and are desirous of ETERNAL LIFE in HEAVEN with BLESSED SALVATION, that you get up to speed on some VERY important facts:

*You're damned, no ifs, ands or buts

*your church is fronting as a FALSE religion

*everyone who attends that church is also DAMNED, even if not divorced/remarried since it is FALSE

*you need to repudiate, repeal, and rebuke all marriage(s) since your first, and get back with your original spouse.

*you need to also start attending a True Christian Church, and that means you have to find another church that does not allow DIVORCE WHORES to remarry

*and once you get all this straightened out, you need to praise JESUS (!!!) that this TRUTH managed to get to you before you died and wound up in HELL and had vile demons raping your butthole so you could be birthing rectal monsters to serve SATAN for all ETERNITY !!!!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Although the the tone is rather hostile and vitriolic, there is a lot of truth to your words on the surface.
Did you seriously think Christians will be like "oh he's right, God must hate me because Christians die. I never thought of that. I'm an atheist now"??
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Xtians?  Think??

I guess stranger things have happened.
God doesn't hate anyone; this should explain it nicely:
[Image: media_httpwwwsmbccomi_eslfe-scaled1000.gif]
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
The Lord condemns a number of actions, lifestyles, and behaviors. Most for obvious reasons, because they are hurtful, wrong, or unhealthy. However, He does offer forgiveness for where we fail Him.

As parents we set an acceptable standard for our children to abide by. We admonish and correct them when they deviate from our desired path. Also, we stand ready to forgive and love them despite how often and badly they fail.

Similar principle in my mind.
(July 28, 2016 at 8:37 pm)PETE_ROSE Wrote: Although the the tone is rather hostile and vitriolic, there is a lot of truth to your words on the surface.

I had a little stiffy going typing that all up.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Even the UN hates the Vatican! zebo-the-fat 13 3335 February 6, 2014 at 5:54 am
Last Post: Aractus
  God is god, and we are not god StoryBook 43 12241 January 6, 2014 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: StoryBook
  God Hates You Tobie 16 6861 April 14, 2012 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: No God No Problem
  God get's angry, Moses changes God's plans of wrath, God regrets "evil" he planned Mystic 9 6670 February 16, 2012 at 8:17 am
Last Post: Strongbad