Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drumpf is Even scaring the conservatards
Drumpf is Even scaring the conservatards
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/watch-tr...ng-judges/

Quote:WATCH: Trump darkly hints that ‘the Second Amendment people’ can stop Hillary from picking judges

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/even-con...p-hillary/

Quote:Even conservatives are appalled that Trump said ‘Second Amendment people’ could stop Hillary

How convenient for the Secret Service to be able to interrogate the guy they are supposed to be guarding when he hints that his opponent should be assassinated!
RE: Drumpf is Even scaring the conservatards
They're just upset that it'll overshadow the fact that Omar Mateen's dad supports Hillary. Which shouldn't matter at all, since at least in the United States, parents aren't held responsible for the actions of their adult children. Sometimes they aren't even held responsible for the actions they do to their minor children.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Every Drumpf supporter I've met has been the reification of an unsympathetic two-dimensional character written by a hack. The GOP has become the fucking mustachioed villain party.
A Gemma is forever.
The NRA along with the GOP set the stage for #DespotDonald @realDonaldTrump.... It is absolutely vile for any politician to suggest or even joke about violence toward a political rival.
But not unknown in 'Murrican politics... which is what the Drumpster was referring to.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/16...14003.html

Quote:Sharron Angle Floated ‘2nd Amendment Remedies’ As ‘Cure’ For ‘The Harry Reid Problems’
Oh for fucks sake. I don't give a shit if he was kidding or not, but this guy needs to learn to keep his mouth shut. He has absolutely no chance at the presidency after his last couple of scandals.
His fans still love his orange ass.

Fortunately, there are not enough of them as long as the democrats get out and vote.
You know, I scoffed at the idea of him purposefully tanking his campaign when I first heard it, but after the pure insanity we've seen over the last couple of weeks, I have to say that it could be a very real possibility.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
You know, FNM, being president is hard work.  And this slimey fuckbag never worked a day in his life.
(August 9, 2016 at 8:41 pm)Faith No More Wrote: You know, I scoffed at the idea of him purposefully tanking his campaign when I first heard it, but after the pure insanity we've seen over the last couple of weeks, I have to say that it could be a very real possibility.

Wait, why would he purposefully tank his campaign? Just decided he didn't actually want to be president...or?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Americans supporting sexual misconduct survivors even less than before? Rev. Rye 6 946 October 28, 2018 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Even The FOX FUX Have Had Eniough of the Orange Turdfuhrer Minimalist 2 357 October 11, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Shameless, Even By Trump's Standards Crossless2.0 8 1056 August 29, 2018 at 2:22 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  Conservatards: Irony Is Wasted On Them! Minimalist 11 2183 January 29, 2018 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 672 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  Even "The Economist" Has Figured It Out Minimalist 7 1646 August 20, 2017 at 3:45 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Even Right Wing Polls Can't Prop Up The WLB Minimalist 2 1088 May 30, 2017 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Normally, This Wouldn't Even Be News Minimalist 10 3560 May 26, 2017 at 3:26 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Even more evidence of Obstruction SteelCurtain 4 1299 May 22, 2017 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Even if Climate Change was not real... NuclearEnergy 6 1283 April 19, 2017 at 7:59 am
Last Post: Brian37