Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 12:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conservatards: Irony Is Wasted On Them!
Conservatards: Irony Is Wasted On Them!
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/get-cou...illegally/

Quote:‘Get out of the country!’: Navajo lawmaker harassed by Arizona Trump supporters accusing him of being here ‘illegally’

Quote:“Supporters of President Donald Trump singled out dark-skinned lawmakers, legislative staffers and children at the Capitol on Jan. 25 as they protested congressional efforts to pass immigration reform, according to staffers of the Arizona Legislature and two Democratic legislators, AZ Capitol Times reported. “Waving large flags in support of Trump while standing between the House and Senate buildings, the protesters, who were also armed, asked just about anyone who crossed their path if they ‘support illegal immigration.’”
One dark-skinned Arizonian who was asked if he was in the country “illegally” was Rep. Eric Descheenie (D-Chinle).
Rep. Descheenie is a Navajo lawmaker.

Apparently these racist fucktards think they were here first and defended the land from an Indian "invasion." 

Kindly don't tell me again that we have to "engage" with these nazi fuckheads.  They are stupid beyond the point of redemption.
RE: Conservatards: Irony Is Wasted On Them!
Yeah, it's pretty fucked-up when a native American is accused of being in the country illegally.

I never would have dreamed that the fucking Nazis could take hold here. We SERIOUSLY need to get rid of these bastards in 2018 and 2020.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
KKK's been around for a while, and they're about as close as it gets to American flavored nazi. Unfortunately they've gotten braver since Trump. It doesn't help that the media yawns when a white guy commits a terrorist act, as opposed to someone who looks middle eastern.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(January 28, 2018 at 8:06 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/get-cou...illegally/

Quote:‘Get out of the country!’: Navajo lawmaker harassed by Arizona Trump supporters accusing him of being here ‘illegally’

Quote:“Supporters of President Donald Trump singled out dark-skinned lawmakers, legislative staffers and children at the Capitol on Jan. 25 as they protested congressional efforts to pass immigration reform, according to staffers of the Arizona Legislature and two Democratic legislators, AZ Capitol Times reported. “Waving large flags in support of Trump while standing between the House and Senate buildings, the protesters, who were also armed, asked just about anyone who crossed their path if they ‘support illegal immigration.’”
One dark-skinned Arizonian who was asked if he was in the country “illegally” was Rep. Eric Descheenie (D-Chinle).
Rep. Descheenie is a Navajo lawmaker.

Apparently these racist fucktards think they were here first and defended the land from an Indian "invasion." 

Kindly don't tell me again that we have to "engage" with these nazi fuckheads.  They are stupid beyond the point of redemption.

You are a white dude who literally lives on the exact land we stole from the Navajo. Like your house in Arizona is where we kicked the Navajo out of. So irony is wasted in more than one way.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(January 29, 2018 at 12:03 am)AFTT47 Wrote: Yeah, it's pretty fucked-up when a  native American is accused of being in the country illegally.

I never would have dreamed that the fucking Nazis could take hold here. We SERIOUSLY need to get rid of these bastards in 2018 and 2020.
Don't forget that most American Indians didn't become citizens until 1924 and it was after WWII before the remainder became citizens.  So before that they were technically illegal aliens if they were off of their reservations.
Reservations that the government could decide to kick them off of at any time....
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I mean, I'm sure those guys just thought he was Mexican. I lived right next to the Navajo reservation, and every Navajo had has a story about being mistaken for Mexican. More than once I've had Navajo just straight up say they weren't Mexican in the first minute of talking to them, even though of course I know.

Those dudes who heckled that politician are still racist fucks though, and stupid to boot.

Again, I love the irony of min calling the them ironic while literally being a rich white guy living on the exact land we took from them, within day trip distance of Navajo living without electricity on the rez.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Why is conservative chutzpuh, duplicity, unscrupulousness, obliviousness to irony or the existence of anyone who is not them or anything that does not enrich them, still considered a thing sufficiently remarkable as to be worthy of actual remark?

Is it because against all evidence, there still exist the forlornest hope that somewhere within the deepest and most obscure dungeon of what passes for a brain in the average American there could somehow still hang on a much ignored and repressed capability for discernment which could perhaps, on the 1,000,000,001st jolting repetition, react differently from inanimate inertness it has shown during each of the 1,000,000,000 times before, and suddenly cough haltingly back to life?
(January 29, 2018 at 11:30 am)Chad32 Wrote: Reservations that the government could decide to kick them off of at any time....

Don't tell the Cap'n that.  He thinks those reservations are fucking gardens of eden!
(January 29, 2018 at 2:17 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: I mean, I'm sure those guys just thought he was Mexican. I lived right next to the Navajo reservation, and every Navajo had has a story about being mistaken for Mexican. More than once I've had Navajo just straight up say they weren't Mexican in the first minute of talking to them, even though of course I know.

Those dudes who heckled that politician are still racist fucks though, and stupid to boot.

Again, I love the irony of min calling the them ironic while literally being a rich white guy living on the exact land we took from them, within day trip distance of Navajo living without electricity on the rez.

The great American hero Kit Carson is the one who took the Navajos' land for the white man.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_..._de_Chelly.  He was celebrated throughout the country for his deeds.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fuck them BrokenQuill92 1 421 October 27, 2020 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Sal
  True Enough - Because Jesus Is An Embarrassment To Them Minimalist 8 1158 November 22, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
  Use this to check your irony meter. Gawdzilla Sama 5 527 August 6, 2018 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Cecelia
  Why is it Politics has no turned into an us verses them? Why? GODZILLA 29 2545 July 11, 2018 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  NFL owners admit Trump pressured them into banning player protests Foxaèr 27 2831 May 24, 2018 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Laws Are No Better Than The Fuckheads Who Enforce Them Minimalist 2 617 April 3, 2018 at 12:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 686 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  Diamond-hard, industrial-strength irony. Gawdzilla Sama 5 1521 September 16, 2017 at 6:58 am
Last Post: Kosh
  Watergate II: Lock them up. DarkerEnergy 17 4554 July 12, 2017 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  The GOP once again suppressing voters who disagree with them NuclearEnergy 27 6947 June 20, 2017 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf