Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Self-Important Tweets
Self-Important Tweets
This site ranks "self-important" tweets; that is, tweets which serve no purpose other than to inflate the ego of the creator, or to brag about something.

http://tweetingtoohard.com

I love these ones:

"OMG i was saying how i couldn't afford the gas to fly daddy's jet to the riviera this summer, and this barista totally rolled her eyes at me"

"Girl at the gym was checking me out, I could tell she wanted me. A Philly 8, but she had sweaty arm pits. I don't date girls that sweat."

"this morning i passed what i thought was a calvin klein ad, but it was just a mirror...how WEIRD!"
RE: Self-Important Tweets
I think Kanye West's tweets are funny too.

Kanye Wrote:Being nice is the shit ... working on being a doper person

1 plus one 1 is 2 .... 2 plus 2 is 4... both sum of us both equals so much more!
"God is dead" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Faith is what you have in things that DON'T exist. - Homer J. Simpson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why It's Important To Know Scripture BrianSoddingBoru4 6 473 September 11, 2020 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Why is the Passing of Carrie Fisher Important? Neo-Scholastic 24 2115 December 30, 2016 at 9:45 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Celebs read mean tweets. Jacob(smooth) 1 1116 February 12, 2014 at 6:38 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Money for tweets scandal Oldandeasilyconfused 1 1001 April 28, 2012 at 7:01 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  The Oatmeal - I drew some tweets. Tiberius 1 1217 November 12, 2011 at 3:42 am
Last Post: leo-rcc
  I've changed my mind on something VERY important... theVOID 5 2033 May 28, 2011 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: reverendjeremiah