Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I Killed God... (to theists)
Why I Killed God... (to theists)
Hello there my humble atheists...

I've had enough of this bullshit.
This room is on fire and the creationists are messin` with my hair!

Time to end this once and for all....

Why and how I killed God (or Allah my old friend)...

·If God exists why doesn't he make that clear or at least disapprove of other Gods.

·If God exists why does he allow murder and rape let alone death and famine, can't he just tell us. That doesn't affect free will.

·If god is kind why does he want infidels dead and enslaved.

·If god Is all forgiving will he forgive my 5 murders 10 assaults and 500 amuptations if I convert?

·If God is real why does he use ancient text to say so.

·If intelligent design is real why are there deaf, dumb, mute or blind people in every religion.

·If god is real why can mem be born with female chromosomes.

·If god is real why does he hate homosexuality when he made it and put it in other animals.

·Why is rape allowed.

·Why are woven below men.

·If god is real who is the real one.

I would forgive god if he wasn't all powerful or all knowing.

But how can an omnipresent god create life the univerese and everything but not prevent death and chaos. Death is a form of chaos.

Simple answer there isn't a god...

If there was, who gives a fuck if he can't do shit.

Maybe God was really powerful and really smart so he thought of a universe and became it.

If then God would be omnipresent, omniscient, most knowing and most powerful in our standards.

Since God is now apart of this universe he can't affect it any more. He would sacrifice him self for an eternity every trillions of years, then he would be the most kind.

So free will/life could exist and so would chaos. Gods homeostasis. We might just be the micro bacteria on his skin.
The dimensions could be his mind.
The universes Reliance on time could be just his thoughts.
He is all knowing so he is always thinking. The perfect balance between freewill/life, chaos and god.
God would be careing, accepting, etc. God would love himself and his body.a part of this God's plan would he nature and evolution.
So being atheists or theists or igonstic or agnostic etc. Would be fine. This would be a pretty chill god.

But hey... what do I know?

P.S I JUST INVENTED A POSSIBLE RELIGION!!!!!!! OMGERD!!!!

P.S P.S

IM 12 AND CURRENTLY TAKING A SHIT!!!!

RE: Why I Killed God... (to theists)
Cool story, bro.
You can't stop theists from posting here.

Besides, where is your introduction thread?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(August 21, 2016 at 1:45 am)Maelstrom Wrote: You can't stop theists from posting here.

Besides, where is your introduction thread?

Here.
Don't judge me. >.>
~ Erin Hunter
(August 21, 2016 at 1:48 am)Maelstrom Wrote: Don't judge me.  >.>

[Image: 33911376.jpg]
[Image: Cat-On-The-Bed-Crying-Picture1.jpg]
~ Erin Hunter
Believers been telling me while I was still a believer "God owns everything and plus he let you exist, so you should accept his injustice, brutality, chaos in his universe and simply comply with his commandments, unless you want to be tortured for your lustful life".
When one truly understands theology, god is the monster and the devil was the one brave enough to stand up to the monster.
~ Erin Hunter
Y there no.theists

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Theists, tell me, an atheist, why your God has neglected to show himself to me? ignoramus 75 24812 March 5, 2021 at 6:49 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  If artificial super intelligence erases humans, will theists see this as God's plan? Face2face 24 5226 March 5, 2021 at 6:40 am
  Am I right to assume, that theists cannot prove that I am not god? Vast Vision 116 32701 March 5, 2021 at 6:39 am
  Is God weaker than theists imagine, and is mankind stronger? invalid 6 2364 March 5, 2021 at 6:38 am
  Theists: What do you mean when you say that God is 'perfect'? Angrboda 103 17027 March 5, 2021 at 6:35 am
  Are there any theists here who think God wants, or will take care of, Global Warming? Duty 16 3536 January 19, 2020 at 11:50 am
Last Post: Smedders
  Theists, please describe how you experience your god I_am_not_mafia 161 16735 June 15, 2018 at 9:37 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  God and theists. WinterHold 96 33382 May 23, 2017 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Why most arguments for God prove God. Mystic 67 8652 March 25, 2017 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Fred Hampton
  Theists who speak with God ignoramus 40 6887 January 9, 2017 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet