Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Creatards Shall Shitteth Bricks
The Creatards Shall Shitteth Bricks
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/science-...-a-little/

Quote:‘Science Guy’ Bill Nye headed to Netflix with new talk show: ‘We’ll change the world a little’

Quote:The streaming service announced on Wednesday that the “Science Guy” will debut next year as host of a new talk show, Bill Nye Saves The World. The series marks his first TV project since his eponymous PBS show that ran from 1993 to 1998.

“Since the start of the Science Guy show, I’ve been on a mission to change the world by getting people everywhere excited about the fundamental ideas in science,” Nye said.

Talk about throwing down the gauntlet!
RE: The Creatards Shall Shitteth Bricks
Awesome.
Wait for the next lie from Ken Ham to appear on FSTDT about this.
Dying to live, living to die.
Sweet! Where do I get my Bill Nye certified vaccinations? Popcorn
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder
Hasn't that two-bit phony gone bankrupt yet?

http://freethoughtblogs.com/axp/2016/07/...en-voyage/

Quote:Photos of a nearly deserted parking lot and nonexistent entry lines (the sheer number of unmanned ticket windows is a pitiful testament to how badly AiG overestimated the popularity of the whole farce) combine with reports that there were more atheist and pro-science attendees than anyone else, except perhaps staff. It could not have been anything but demoralizing, as much as AiG will doubtlessly try to spin it as a resounding success.
(August 31, 2016 at 4:28 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Hasn't that two-bit phony gone bankrupt yet?

http://freethoughtblogs.com/axp/2016/07/...en-voyage/

Quote:Photos of a nearly deserted parking lot and nonexistent entry lines (the sheer number of unmanned ticket windows is a pitiful testament to how badly AiG overestimated the popularity of the whole farce) combine with reports that there were more atheist and pro-science attendees than anyone else, except perhaps staff. It could not have been anything but demoralizing, as much as AiG will doubtlessly try to spin it as a resounding success.

The use of so much money on such a trivial thing is a grievous sin.
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder
Looking forward to this! Thanks for the share!
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  More Bad News For Creatards Minimalist 13 2164 August 10, 2017 at 12:26 am
Last Post: Sterben
  Fuck Ken Ham and the Rest of The Creatards Minimalist 7 1558 April 18, 2017 at 9:30 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  More News to Upset Creatards Minimalist 6 2415 February 17, 2017 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I'm Sure This Will Start The Creatards Talking About Arks... Minimalist 5 1582 May 7, 2016 at 6:22 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  More for Creatards to Whine About. Minimalist 3 1519 March 23, 2016 at 9:46 am
Last Post: The Atheist
  More Bad News For Creatards Minimalist 4 1271 October 14, 2015 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Reforged
  130,000 years ago? Even Neandertal Fucks the Creatards Minimalist 23 6831 April 13, 2015 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Whatever Shall The God Freaks Say Now? Minimalist 26 3470 March 7, 2015 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  And, Lo...The Creatards Shalt Scream Bloody Murder.... Minimalist 31 7079 January 29, 2015 at 6:37 am
Last Post: Tonus
  More Facts For Creatards to Choke On Minimalist 11 3954 January 17, 2015 at 8:37 pm
Last Post: vorlon13