Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 10:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Bad News For Creatards
More Bad News For Creatards
Science keeps making discoveries...meanwhile their precious fucking bible is just the same old shit.

Quote:When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth, Mammals Took to the Skies

New fossil discoveries show that prehistoric “squirrels” glided through
forests at least 160 million years ago, long before scientists had thought.

Quote:The Mesozoic Era, from 252 million years ago to 66 million years ago, is often called the Age of Dinosaurs. To generations of paleontologists, early mammals from the period were just tiny nocturnal insect-eaters, trapped in the shadows of leviathans.
In recent years, scientists have significantly revised the story. Mammals already had evolved into a staggering range of forms, fossil evidence shows, foreshadowing the diversity of mammals today.
In a study published on Wednesday, a team of paleontologists added some particularly fascinating new creatures to the Mesozoic Menagerie. These mammals did not lurk in the shadows of dinosaurs.
Instead, they glided far overhead, avoiding predatory dinosaurs on the ground — essentially flying squirrels of the Jurassic Period, from an extinct branch of mammals that probably still laid eggs.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/09/scien...rrels.html
RE: More Bad News For Creatards
But, but...

Science keeps changing it's mind about things while the bible is unchanging!

Yes, I HAVE heard this argument posed to somehow discredit science...
Dying to live, living to die.
Jesus freaks love to be wrong at the top of their lungs, my dear.
Ain't that the Truth.
(August 9, 2017 at 4:30 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: But, but...

SHUSSSH! Don't destroy their delusion that science is closed minded. Why wont you let them have their silly delusion that anyone who values science is evil and genocidal?

We cant let them know that science adapts with new data, it would take away their Hitler, Stalin, Po Pot slurs.

Damn do I hate killjoys like you. You are such a big meany pointing out pesky reality. Just shut the fuck up, barbecue their kittens and eat their babies, otherwise I am sending you to your room with no desert and no TV or internet!
(August 9, 2017 at 4:42 pm)Brian37 Wrote:

SHUSSSH! Don't destroy their delusion that science is closed minded. Why wont you let them have their silly delusion that anyone who values science is evil and genocidal?

We cant let them know that science adapts with new data, it would take away their Hitler, Stalin, Po Pot slurs.

Damn do I hate killjoys like you. You are such a big meany pointing out pesky reality. Just shut the fuck up, barbecue their kittens and eat their babies, otherwise I am sending you to your room with no desert and no TV or internet!

I prefer the terms "good challenged" and "ethnic cleansing".

Shy
(August 9, 2017 at 5:01 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(August 9, 2017 at 4:42 pm)Brian37 Wrote: SHUSSSH! Don't destroy their delusion that science is closed minded. Why wont you let them have their silly delusion that anyone who values science is evil and genocidal?

I prefer the terms "good challenged" and "ethnic cleansing".

Shy

Whatever PC term you want to call yourself fine, as long as you realize it is every atheist's duty to eat babies and barbecue kittens. You can continue dinner now, I will not send you to your room.  But don't fuck with my ABBA records after you eat. I've been watch you,  I know you've been rearranging them when I'm not looking. You'd rearrange Hellen Keller's furniture if you had the chance.
(August 9, 2017 at 5:09 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(August 9, 2017 at 5:01 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I prefer the terms "good challenged" and "ethnic cleansing".

Shy

Whatever PC term you want to call yourself fine, as long as you realize it is every atheist's duty to eat babies and barbecue kittens. You can continue dinner now, I will not send you to your room.  But don't fuck with my ABBA records after you eat. I've been watch you,  I know you've been rearranging them when I'm not looking. You'd rearrange Hellen Keller's furniture if you had the chance.

I barbeque puppies, not kittens.

Records?  Is that what those are?

I'm not used to such antiquated "technology".
(August 9, 2017 at 5:20 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(August 9, 2017 at 5:09 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Whatever PC term you want to call yourself fine, as long as you realize it is every atheist's duty to eat babies and barbecue kittens. You can continue dinner now, I will not send you to your room.  But don't fuck with my ABBA records after you eat. I've been watch you,  I know you've been rearranging them when I'm not looking. You'd rearrange Hellen Keller's furniture if you had the chance.

I barbeque puppies, not kittens.

Records?  Is that what those are?

I'm not used to such antiquated "technology".

Ok, this is the last fucking time I take you out to the Pet Smart/Jimmy Johns combo eatery. How many fucking times have I told you we DONT have the budget for puppies! If I buy you a kitten you fucking eat it and quit your bitching. YOU ARE NEVER SATISFIED YOU FUCKING INGRATE!

And don't play dumb with me. You know damned well records are those vinyl disks old people put on spinny thingies with metal arms that land on them and produce sound when they rotate. You are working my last nerve here, don't push me.

Oh any another thing, DONT YOU DARE  go near ducklings, bad enough you drain my wallet with the puppies, we cant afford for you to strangle ducklings!
(August 9, 2017 at 4:42 pm)Brian37 Wrote:

A/K/A  Nap time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So, what's up with airline food? And other bad jokes. Mechaghostman2 16 1390 January 23, 2020 at 8:36 pm
Last Post: Magilla
  Fuck Ken Ham and the Rest of The Creatards Minimalist 7 1558 April 18, 2017 at 9:30 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  More News to Upset Creatards Minimalist 6 2413 February 17, 2017 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Creatards Shall Shitteth Bricks Minimalist 6 1366 August 31, 2016 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  I'm Sure This Will Start The Creatards Talking About Arks... Minimalist 5 1582 May 7, 2016 at 6:22 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  More for Creatards to Whine About. Minimalist 3 1519 March 23, 2016 at 9:46 am
Last Post: The Atheist
  The Only Way To Stop A Bad Guy With A Club Minimalist 5 1269 January 21, 2016 at 2:51 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  More Bad News For Creatards Minimalist 4 1269 October 14, 2015 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Reforged
  The scientific version of good and bad Detective L Ryuzaki 15 5077 August 31, 2015 at 12:39 am
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  130,000 years ago? Even Neandertal Fucks the Creatards Minimalist 23 6831 April 13, 2015 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger