Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 4:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Taco trucks on every corner" warns Latinos For Trump
"Taco trucks on every corner" warns Latinos For Trump
I'm a couple of days late on this one admittedly. It's hilarious so I'm posting for anybody who might not know. I personally wouldn't mind seeing more taco trucks. These campaign people are so incompetent it makes wonder if Donald will actually anything done as president since he surrounds himself with all these morons.

CNN reports

RE: "Taco trucks on every corner" warns Latinos For Trump
I love taco trucks! Albuquerque is only really good for its food, and food trucks are the way to go here.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
Why would this be a bad thing?
Dying to live, living to die.
Word to the wise: Don't eat from the Roach Coach.

Wouldn't 'taco trucks on every corner' be a tremendous boon to the US economy?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 4, 2016 at 6:43 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Word to the wise: Don't eat from the Roach Coach.

Oh, come on. 'Eat street' is good times.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
You see? Trump is already stimulating the job market! Hehe
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder
(September 4, 2016 at 6:43 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Word to the wise: Don't eat from the Roach Coach.

Extra protein and crunchy bits.

Dying to live, living to die.
Mexican food > "American" food

Since "American" food is essentially a hybrid amalgamation of all the fattiest bits of European food anyway, no originality really.

Anyways this guy just sounds like he has an identity crisis. It reminds me of gays who defend religion and blacks who downplay slavery.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Trump Supporters: There'll be taco trucks on every corner! Hillary will create literally hundreds of jobs!
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 998 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Ike Warns of unchecked military industry. Brian37 25 2401 May 26, 2020 at 8:20 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36835 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  So Not Every WLB Voter Was a Racist Retard. Minimalist 16 1086 October 29, 2018 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  A WLB Supporter And Every Bit As Big A Pig Minimalist 1 468 January 12, 2018 at 4:15 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  PBS CEO Warns That Federal Cuts will Sink Some Stations c172 10 1691 August 1, 2017 at 1:54 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3108 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Glad we cut that corner abaris 7 864 December 4, 2016 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4041 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1665 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon