Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antifa Writer assaulted by racist Muslims
Antifa Writer assaulted by racist Muslims
LOL.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/09/...er-beaten/

Quote:Writer Ghislain Gilberti and his son were savagely attacked on Saturday by a group of men shouting “filthy white”, seemingly Islamists enraged by one of his novels, police in France have heard.

Mr Gilbert and his 12-year-old son were attacked in Belfort, France on Saturday following harassment and attempted break-ins. Though an active antifascist, the writer and his family have received death threats from Salafists displeased that the prologue title of the novelist’s bestseller is “jihad”.

Police are investigating after Mr Gilberti was taken to hospital with a broken arm by firemen, following a reported street attack by Salafist Muslims.

Mr Gilberti said he received blows to his back before being called a “filthy white” by four men aged between 20 and 30 years, who held him down while attacking.

The author reported the men also kicked his 12-year-old son in the head and stomach, shouting “it’s the same price for you” and “we don’t forgive, we don’t forget” at his 11-year-old daughter who was also present.
RE: Antifa Writer assaulted by racist Muslims
Oh please, Bella. Not Breitbart.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(September 5, 2016 at 6:00 pm)abaris Wrote: Oh please, Bella. Not Breitbart.

Read the article, they're quoting a French source.
Read the article yourself. Do you understand French? I do. It was the first article cropping up when I googled Ghislain Gilberti. In it they quote the investigating police officer that they have yet to confirm the reason for the attack and only speak of a group of "jeunes" (juveniles) attacking him.

The only ones featuring your horror story are such august periodicals as "thefreerepublic", Breitbart and similar outlets. One would think that it would get more attention in french periodicals, but it doesn't.
(September 5, 2016 at 6:14 pm)abaris Wrote: Read the article yourself. Do you understand French? I do. It was the first article cropping up when I googled Ghislain Gilberti. In it they quote the investigating police officer that they have yet to confirm the reason for the attack and only speak of a group of "jeunes" (juveniles) attacking him.

Probably because the biased mainstream outlets and the police are afraid of offending Muslims.

Quote:The only ones featuring your horror story are such august periodicals as "thefreerepublic", Breitbart and similar outlets. One would think that it would get more attention in french periodicals, but it doesn't.

Good sources. All reporting the truth about the Islamisation of Europe. But it's no surprise, you support the invasion of your homeland.
Got no argument. Got no sources. Go for it. The ones being behind the sources you admire so much wouldn't piss on the likes of you if you were on fire. But we've been over that already.

What I find even more hilarious is to make that Ghislain Gilberti an antifa writer. I admit that I had to google his background too. But he's characterised as a thriller and "crime noire" author. So a crime writer. Hyperbole much, obviously.
(September 5, 2016 at 6:20 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Probably because the biased mainstream outlets and the police are afraid of offending Muslims.

Unquestioned premise spotted.

Well, he was called a "Sale blanc", which means "dirty white." Furthermore, if you are white and you suffer from a racist attack (an attack by a person of any colour other than your own i.e. black on white, white on black, yellow on black etc) the chances of it getting to the media and on the news is fairly low. A white person complaining to the authorities about a racist attack would be as welcome at a police station as a man who has been raped by another man, they would be laughed out because they think it is NOT possible. Anyway, how about some tribal warfare. This is about 100 metres from where I live too, and as you can see, football is not just a "white disease", as the media likes to portray it as.

(September 5, 2016 at 5:54 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: LOL.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/09/...er-beaten/

Quote:Writer Ghislain Gilberti and his son were savagely attacked on Saturday by a group of men shouting “filthy white”, seemingly Islamists enraged by one of his novels, police in France have heard.

Mr Gilbert and his 12-year-old son were attacked in Belfort, France on Saturday following harassment and attempted break-ins. Though an active antifascist, the writer and his family have received death threats from Salafists displeased that the prologue title of the novelist’s bestseller is “jihad”.

Police are investigating after Mr Gilberti was taken to hospital with a broken arm by firemen, following a reported street attack by Salafist Muslims.

Mr Gilberti said he received blows to his back before being called a “filthy white” by four men aged between 20 and 30 years, who held him down while attacking.

The author reported the men also kicked his 12-year-old son in the head and stomach, shouting “it’s the same price for you” and “we don’t forgive, we don’t forget” at his 11-year-old daughter who was also present.

Who the fuck cares?
Am I right?

I mean it's not like anyone cared about those Muslims who died or were attacked after Donald Drumpf's speeches.
Right?

There was this girl in Queens, where I live around. She was attacked by multiple men (hate reasons) and had her bag and other things ripped off from her for being Muslim.
The Community speaker/journalist who wrote an article on her death found a link between his speeches and the attacks.

Recently another one took place, where a Bengali lady was attacked and killed.
The attacker claims to have been attempting to rob her and she refused to pay, so he killed her.
Right, again?

What made him think that a poor, old, Bengali lady holding grocery bags on her way to her home at night with no protection (husband was a block away) would have even a fucking 10 dollar bill in her purse.

There was also another thing in New York (A melting pot community, racially diverse) where two Imams were killed due to obvious reasons.
They say it was a robbery because they had a lot of money in their pockets (since they were Imams) but how would they know? If the money was stolen people wouldn't have seen it.

This is fucking insane.
Maybe non-brown/muslim/minorities could say something about it.
But I haven't.

P.S

I still feel bad for the victim who was beat up.
Fuck the people that hurt em.

(September 7, 2016 at 5:03 pm)ScienceAf Wrote: I mean it's not like anyone cared about those Muslims who died or were attacked after Donald Drumpf's speeches.
Right?

[..]

Source?

They were private events and force was allowed to be used on anyone disrupting his speeches. Quite fucking right as well. Nobody was killed or injured to my knowledge.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BREAKING: Muslims confronting ISIS terrorist and save Austrian Wounded Cop. WinterHold 18 1256 November 5, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  There's a social pandemic poisoning Europe: hatred of Muslims WinterHold 23 1339 November 2, 2020 at 10:14 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Macron begins to retreat from his racist, xenophobic statements about Islam WinterHold 17 659 November 1, 2020 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: no one
  Maths is racist! Who knew? ignoramus 27 996 July 1, 2020 at 5:52 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Oregon Journalist Andy Ngo Attacked By Antifa Members EgoDeath 140 11866 July 21, 2019 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  "Arab/wearing veil?we have no table for you...". Paris racist restaurant WinterHold 25 3208 May 23, 2018 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Is it time for Arab Muslims to abandon Islam? WinterHold 1 553 April 9, 2018 at 10:55 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Racist Moms Teach Kids How To Vandalize Mosque chimp3 5 722 March 14, 2018 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Muslims of Nazareth Don't Get It Minimalist 3 455 December 15, 2017 at 12:48 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Sauasage in a Manger & Muslims in Christmas Advert possibletarian 13 1166 November 15, 2017 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: possibletarian