Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racist Moms Teach Kids How To Vandalize Mosque
Racist Moms Teach Kids How To Vandalize Mosque
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/fac...0b82ffe195

I know this mosque well. It used to be a small house in the 1980's. Some racist bombed it and they rebuilt as a replica of the Dome of The Rock Mosque in Jerusalem. I would go to their grocery store on Wednesday evening to buy freshly slaughtered beef and lamb that my Lebanese girl friend and I would make into kibbi. They had a small restaurant but there was a much better cafe a few miles from there, so I did not eat there much. This mosque is right in the heart of down town Tempe Arizona. A few feet away is where bands such as the Gin Blossoms got their start in a local bar. One of many. Never saw any Muslims evangelizing on the street. Right around the corner from Arizona State University. When I lived there , they were good neighbors. I guarantee you these racist moms do not live in downtown Tempe.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: Racist Moms Teach Kids How To Vandalize Mosque
I have never had an issue with muslims. In fact once a young Somali lad living next door got my bicycle out of the river (don't ask how i lost it in a river ) Thou he didn't have too and brought it to me . Nice boy .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

No hope for the parents. Maybe the kids will have some chance.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
This mosque was less than 200  feet from some of the greatest debauchery I have ever witnessed. Two bars in particular, Six East and Long Wong's. They never complained.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

One of the women's names is Gonzales. According to many Trump loving "patriots" she should be deported.
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 14, 2018 at 10:11 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: No hope for the parents. Maybe the kids will have some chance.

Maybe.  They were born with two strikes against them and Clayton Kershaw is pitching, though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Teach Cops to Maim? onlinebiker 66 1780 November 11, 2020 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Christchurch mosque shootings: the heartbreaking hearing WinterHold 155 8296 November 6, 2020 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Macron begins to retreat from his racist, xenophobic statements about Islam WinterHold 17 579 November 1, 2020 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: no one
  Turkey's Erdogan orders the conversion of Hagia Sophia back into a mosque AniKoferBo 91 2553 July 15, 2020 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Maths is racist! Who knew? ignoramus 27 948 July 1, 2020 at 5:52 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Yes, Kids - ANOTHER Gun Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 16 1165 September 14, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Did nobody teach this guy to read? Brian37 29 2701 January 10, 2019 at 5:05 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Melania visits kids taken from their parents? Brian37 36 4563 June 22, 2018 at 11:12 am
Last Post: Brian37
  "Arab/wearing veil?we have no table for you...". Paris racist restaurant WinterHold 25 3171 May 23, 2018 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Oregon School District forces LGBT kids to read bible as punishment Divinity 42 3684 May 14, 2018 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Minimalist