Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can anyone remind me how to follow a thread so that I get reminders for new posts?
Can anyone remind me how to follow a thread so that I get reminders for new posts?
That info is probably already here but I've never been able to make the search function work.
RE: Can anyone remind me how to follow a thread so that I get reminders for new posts?
At the bottom of the thread you want to follow, select "subscribe to thread".

BTW, up for a call this week?

RE: Can anyone remind me how to follow a thread so that I get reminders for new posts?
Scroll down, and click 'Subscribe to this thread'.

[Image: 6mKJl74.png]
Thank you both! Tried it and it works.
(November 20, 2016 at 11:53 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: At the bottom of the thread you want to follow, select "subscribe to thread".

I was looking for this in relation to Mafia and could not find it xD
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(November 21, 2016 at 1:27 am)Maelstrom Wrote:
(November 20, 2016 at 11:53 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: At the bottom of the thread you want to follow, select "subscribe to thread".

I was looking for this in relation to Mafia and could not find it xD

That means you're about to be offed.

(November 21, 2016 at 1:57 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(November 21, 2016 at 1:27 am)Maelstrom Wrote: I was looking for this in relation to Mafia and could not find it xD

That means you're about to be offed.

Most likely xD
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Are you saying prayer didn't work?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Become obsessive about AF.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Yup that definitely works. You're guaranteed not to ever miss a post anywhere.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there any way to get unbanned from a thread? Angrboda 10 1518 September 17, 2020 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  A request to delete my posts in the members photo thread WinterHold 30 4794 July 1, 2020 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Why can't I start a new thread? Now I am a Believer 20 2911 January 19, 2020 at 8:39 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Today's Posts? Yonadav 9 1671 March 23, 2019 at 1:00 am
Last Post: Sal
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Is there a quick way to view new posts in an existing thread? fromdownunder 6 1391 September 18, 2018 at 4:34 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  List Posts BrianSoddingBoru4 15 3103 April 7, 2018 at 8:02 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Issue with clicking "View New Posts" Foxaèr 5 1398 July 23, 2017 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Spam Detection (READ THIS IF YOUR POSTS KEEP DISAPPEARING) Tiberius 30 16052 July 4, 2017 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  I can't get my signature to show. Edwardo Piet 7 1842 June 10, 2017 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: vorlon13