Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The [New Thread] link
The [New Thread] link
I think the [New Thread] link on every forum is ugly and unnecessary. Does anyone else agree?

I do, however, like the browsing info.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
RE: The [New Thread] link
I totally agree.
The [new thread] saves a click Big Grin Although a discrete image would be nicer.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
i love it. i think it's great for people that don't know how to bookmark the 'new thread' buttons. I do suggest that the 'new thread' link on the side of the forum titles be smaller and more of a subscript of the forum title.
I wouldn't mind it if it was a little more discreet.

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
It's ugly but I like it for practical purposes Big Grin
Looking better now. Hexcellent job Wink
Yep. That's a much better placement. Looks good.
I like the new placement as well. Smile

It sucks.

What are we talking about?
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question why link is forbidden? Eclectic 10 2105 October 7, 2022 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why can't I start a new thread? Now I am a Believer 20 2930 January 19, 2020 at 8:39 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Is there a quick way to view new posts in an existing thread? fromdownunder 6 1401 September 18, 2018 at 4:34 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Can anyone remind me how to follow a thread so that I get reminders for new posts? Whateverist 9 2154 November 21, 2016 at 10:18 am
Last Post: robvalue
  i would like to post a thread with link but have been here less than 30 days jenny1972 4 1524 October 24, 2015 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  youtube link is turning into a video.. Marsellus Wallace 2 1557 October 10, 2015 at 9:06 pm
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace
  The 'I Have a New Name' thread Losty 259 33349 March 27, 2015 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Losty
  What happened to the My Awards Link on my forum browser? Handprint 25 11448 May 1, 2012 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Handprint
  'My Posts' link leads to 'Search' screen ElDinero 1 2059 March 3, 2012 at 6:10 am
Last Post: Erinome
  Direct Link to the Quoted The_Flying_Skeptic 3 2571 April 16, 2010 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: Tiberius