Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 8:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes, Progressives. No Difference At All Between Hillary and the WLB
Yes, Progressives. No Difference At All Between Hillary and the WLB
Just keep telling yourselves that.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/justice-...-ny-times/

Quote:Justice Department to probe affirmative action in college admissions: NY Times

I'm sure whoever Hillary appointed Attorney General would do exactly the same!
RE: Yes, Progressives. No Difference At All Between Hillary and the WLB
(August 2, 2017 at 1:48 am)Minimalist Wrote: Just keep telling yourselves that.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/justice-...-ny-times/

Quote:Justice Department to probe affirmative action in college admissions: NY Times

I'm sure whoever Hillary appointed Attorney General would do exactly the same!

As yes the personality horse shoe theory . So oft trotted out by moderates . To bad it has no basis in fact .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

At least Trump hasn't gotten us into war yet!

...though he has killed more fucking civilians in 7 months than the Obama administration did in 8 years. Clearly the peace candidate. *mumbles fucking morons under her breath loud enough for everyone to hear, and know she meant to be fucking heard*
(August 2, 2017 at 12:11 pm)Divinity Wrote: At least Trump hasn't gotten us into war yet!

...though he has killed more fucking civilians in 7 months than the Obama administration did in 8 years. Clearly the peace candidate. *mumbles fucking morons under her breath loud enough for everyone to hear, and know she meant to be fucking heard*

He has?
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
I am Portuguese so I really don't have much to say here. In all my RL aquaintaces Ive met mo one that supports him. But we don't vote.

The US election is way dichotomic. There are only two parties from start to finish.
(August 2, 2017 at 12:48 pm)Aegon Wrote: He has?

Yes.  Obama in 8 years killed 2300.  As of July Trump had killed 2200.
Cite your sources?

BTW, apparently Trumply's success at getting appointees approved is setting an all time low. IIRC, McConnell said at this rate just the appointees in the pipeline now will take 12 years to pass through the process.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 2, 2017 at 2:22 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: BTW, apparently Trumply's success at getting appointees approved is setting an all time low.  IIRC, McConnell said at this rate just the appointees in the pipeline now will take 12 years to pass through the process.

That is VERY good news. He's appointed some 50+ judges, who are certain to be conservative.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Trump seems to just want to know if the Roswell incident means the USA has hidden aliens; he has no interest in the mature actions of a sensible government of a preeminent nation. How the fuck did he get elected, and how soon can you get rid of him?

I'm beginning to think that Nixon was a paragon of virtue.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can the polarization between Democrats and Republicans in the U.S. be reversed? Angrboda 36 5769 December 4, 2018 at 9:34 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  So Not Every WLB Voter Was a Racist Retard. Minimalist 16 1131 October 29, 2018 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Judge Tells The WLB to Go Fuck Himself Minimalist 0 867 October 25, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  No Wall? The WLB is Unhappy Minimalist 9 893 September 21, 2018 at 6:30 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  By Popular demand, a break from the WLB Brian37 5 626 August 14, 2018 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Can progressives learn anything from Republicans? TaraJo 72 6036 August 4, 2018 at 9:21 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Difference between Pompeo and 45.... Brian37 3 622 July 23, 2018 at 2:05 pm
  The WLB Criticized By A Republicunt Who Is Not Retiring? Minimalist 2 706 July 22, 2018 at 11:02 pm
  Should Hillary Run in 2020? John V 40 6319 July 19, 2018 at 11:22 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Can someone please explain the difference? Losty 12 1247 June 26, 2018 at 12:51 am
Last Post: ignoramus