Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 8:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ask a kek
Ask a kek
I am open to any sorts of questions, be it personal or not :p
RE: Ask a kek
What's a kek when it's at home?
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Do you like dubstep?

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Do you like paulpablo?
(October 6, 2016 at 2:16 pm)Iroscato Wrote: What's a kek when it's at home?

A kek is the monster under your bed. But the monster likes you, don't worry c:

Kek is an old World of Warcraft meme, when the opposite faction said lol in the chat in the would be seen as kek. Opposite factions were somewhat restricted from communicating. Another thing is kek means cake in kurdish, which I didn't think about when coming up with this name.
(October 6, 2016 at 2:20 pm)paulpablo Wrote: Do you like dubstep?

I used to like it quite much, and probably still like it, but probably not as much. I've moved on from shrieking wub wub to similiar but more mellow, ear friendly, voice includede-y music. Since the times I used to listen to dubstep the genres and such seem to have changed and broadened. I like music that is uploaded on Monstercat, to sum it up.
Cats or dogs?
(October 6, 2016 at 3:01 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Cats or dogs?

This is a hard question. After some intense thinking I've come to the conclusion that I love Trump.

On a more serious note, I like em' both but I'd probably get a cat. Less responsibility, not as energetic. I've never been good with responsibilities.
Are you tired of americans constantly confusing Swed and Swiss?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(October 6, 2016 at 3:13 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Are you tired of americans constantly confusing Swed and Swiss?

I've recently heard jokes about it happening, but no, I've not personally stumbled upon it. But they shouldn't be confused för att vi tar av oss skorna innan vi går in i hemmet, era jävla barbarer.