Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Korea fails...
North Korea fails...
yet again.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-37670035

Quote:The US military has said it detected a failed test launch of an intermediate ballistic missile by North Korea.

The test took place near the north-western city of Kusong at 03:33 GMT on Saturday, the Pentagon added.

There has been no reaction from North Korea.

The country has made a number of missile-related tests this year, despite being banned by the UN from any use of ballistic or nuclear technology.

It comes amid concerns that the country may soon launch another long-range rocket or conduct a nuclear test.
RE: North Korea fails...
[Image: 1334602684_footage_from_the_north_korean..._conan.gif]
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder
They need to go low tech and deploy nuclear godwits. (not a theist pun)
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
If you're determined enough, people can accomplish something eventually. Look at what happened on the South Park episode "Free Willzyx".

Hopefully China would step in with force if they ever got to close to something serious; because you know the U.S. would definitely step up if South Korea were in any danger.
Subscribe to Atheist News! Also, check out my latest video- Mass Effect Takes On Religion

https://www.youtube.com/c/AtheistNews
Actually, China is providing dual use technology North Korea could not possibly develop themselves to make North Korean missiles more survivable.

One thing people often fail to grasp is it is much more expensive, and make greater demand on a country's industrial infrastructure, to develop the automotive technology required to build an 16 X 16 super heavy duty cross country chassis that can carry a 50 ton ICBM, maneuver the missile at speed through rough terrain to avoid an attack, and then be sturdy enough to launch the missile off of the chassis, then to build the missile itself.

China is letting North Korea build the missile.  But China is supplying the chassis for the mobile TEL launcher.
(October 15, 2016 at 11:44 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: Actually, China is providing dual use technology North Korea could not possibly develop themselves to make North Korean missiles more survivable.

One thing people often fail to grasp is it is much more expensive, and make greater demand on a country's industrial infrastructure, to develop the automotive technology required to build an 16 X 16 super heavy duty cross country chassis that can carry a 50 ton ICBM, maneuver the missile at speed through rough terrain to avoid an attack, and then be sturdy enough to launch the missile off of the chassis, then to build the missile itself.

China is letting North Korea build the missile.  But China is supplying the chassis for the mobile TEL launcher.

You are probably thinking of this one Anoma:

http://www.military-today.com/trucks/wan...s51200.htm
Perhaps they are using biofuels. Rice stalks and soylent green?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(October 16, 2016 at 7:54 am)chimp3 Wrote: Perhaps they are using biofuels. Rice stalks and soylent green?

I never thought of that.
(October 15, 2016 at 6:08 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: They need to go low tech and deploy nuclear godwits. (not a theist pun)

When they go low, we get high.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  North & South Korea conflict neil 13 758 January 16, 2024 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Kanye West fails miserably Foxaèr 3 260 August 22, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: Sal
  North Korea executed envoy for the failed summit with Trump. Anomalocaris 26 2170 June 2, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  North Carolina orders new election. Brian37 4 572 February 22, 2019 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  North By North Numbnuts, accomplishment. Brian37 7 1768 December 20, 2018 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  BREAKING: North Korea Has Just Fired Another Ballistic Missile A Theist 31 7516 November 30, 2017 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  I Hate To Agree With North Korea Minimalist 5 852 November 1, 2017 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  North Korea calls Trump a barking dog. Jehanne 70 20167 September 22, 2017 at 2:34 pm
  6.3 mag Earthquake detected in North Korea vorlon13 35 8013 September 5, 2017 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Brian37
  North Korea launches ballistic missile across northern Japan, falls into sea Alex K 45 11192 August 30, 2017 at 7:42 pm