Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Korea calls Trump a barking dog.
North Korea calls Trump a barking dog.
Yes, she's hot, isn't she:

http://electoral-vote.com/evp2017/Senate...tml#item-6

But, this is the story that I am after:

Quote:North Korea Responds to Trump's Address

Well, that took about as long as expected. Angry about Donald Trump's bellicose address before the U.N., North Korea responded in kind on Wednesday. Talking to reporters in New York, Foreign Minister Ri Yong-ho proclaimed: "If he thought he could scare us with the noise of a dog barking, well, he should be daydreaming." Asked about Trump's characterization of Kim Jong-Un as a "rocket man," Ri said, "I am sorry for his aides." In any event, the ball's in Donald Trump's court. If his next response is also going to be based on a hit song from the 1970s, maybe he can go with War (What Is it Good For?) this time. (Z)
RE: North Korea calls Trump a barking dog.
You know it takes some work and is amazing to see but the WLB is actually making the fucking north koreans look like the adults in the room with his childish bullshit.

The fucker is such an embarrassment.
I'm surprised that the North Koreans don't use language similar to what the Philippines' President uses.
(September 21, 2017 at 1:22 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: I'm surprised that the North Koreans don't use language similar to what the Philippines' President uses.

Because they are (basically) Chinese and not dumb.  Besides, in Oriental culture, people actually bow to each other.  Can you imagine Trump bowing to someone?
Who's hot?

That's the only reason I'm on this thread. To ask that lol. I can't be fucked with all this Trump/North Korea shit right now... but someone mentions a hot babe and then doesn't tell me who and I'm fucking here and asking! Big Grin
(September 21, 2017 at 1:31 pm)Hammy Wrote: Who's hot?

That's the only reason I'm on this thread. To ask that lol. I can't be fucked with all this Trump/North Korea shit right now... but someone mentions a hot babe and then doesn't tell me who and I'm fucking here and asking! Big Grin

Takes a lot of scrolling though with the work out you give your wrists it shouldn't be a problem.   Angel 

But even then you'll be disappointed because, hot or not, this lady will make you gag.
Damn. That sucks.

That sucks because if she's a hot lady I'd rather make HER gag.

ETA: I saw her. Meh. Technically beautiful but totally not my type. I mean physically. Obviously she's a crappy person so not my type either. But doesn't mean I wouldn't want her body if she was actually my type physically. I'd rather go for an average looking lady who was more my type.
[Image: 603be6ad2de1e16b026a09a6918d284834991582...190ba0.jpg]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(September 21, 2017 at 1:26 pm)Jehanne Wrote:
(September 21, 2017 at 1:22 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: I'm surprised that the North Koreans don't use language similar to what the Philippines' President uses.

Because they are (basically) Chinese and not dumb.  Besides, in Oriental culture, people actually bow to each other.  Can you imagine Trump bowing to someone?

Putin.
(September 21, 2017 at 1:09 pm)Jehanne Wrote: Yes, she's hot, isn't she:

http://electoral-vote.com/evp2017/Senate...tml#item-6

But, this is the story that I am after:

Ever stop to think how muck Ms Knavs look's like her step-daughter Ivanka? She didn't used to look like that, you know.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  North & South Korea conflict neil 13 747 January 16, 2024 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Christian hate-preacher calls for the execution of ‘every single homosexual’. Jehanne 63 4388 June 28, 2022 at 7:14 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Flint Pastor Calls for Cease Fire onlinebiker 1 263 August 13, 2021 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Man rescues dog from alligator Foxaèr 29 1503 November 23, 2020 at 9:47 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  is this whole thing a cover up? a wag the dog situation? Drich 34 1924 June 5, 2020 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  North Korea executed envoy for the failed summit with Trump. Anomalocaris 26 2150 June 2, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  North Carolina orders new election. Brian37 4 572 February 22, 2019 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  North By North Numbnuts, accomplishment. Brian37 7 1763 December 20, 2018 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Kanye West calls for reintroduction of slavery downbeatplumb 40 4651 October 5, 2018 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: Joods
  San Diego Paper Calls On Hunter To Resign Minimalist 2 398 August 23, 2018 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Minimalist