Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 9:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NC GOP campaign office set on fire.
NC GOP campaign office set on fire.
I fucking hate Trump and I do think his rhetoric is dangerous to the long term stability of the nation and the world. But whomever the asshole or assholes were that attacked the GOP office in NC I hope you are caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Trump does not need our help to sink himself. And he also even in this case is also full of shit because democrats in that state started a fund page to relocate that office.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/...ombed.html
RE: NC GOP campaign office set on fire.
I have to agree. This is wrong on every conceivable level.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
This just gives him another excuse to claim that he is being unfairly/unjustly targeted. Not very bright. 

Well, maybe the flames themselves were. Bumpity Bump.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
This kind of shit has no place in politics. What utter shit.
Aw man. Fortunately nobody was hurt, but hell, that's sick shit.
Would that be considered a terrorist attack?
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
This is the sort of thing I'd expect if Trump's supporters feel the GOP isn't doing enough for their guy.
Any chance that the building was firebombed by Trump supporters in an effort to smear the other side?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 17, 2016 at 11:20 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Any chance that the building was firebombed by Trump supporters in an effort to smear the other side?

Boru

As I said on a different forum, that's a dangerous road to even start going down unless you have hard evidence to back it up in the first place. I believe we can take this at face value, for now.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
The GOP themselves set it on fire.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fire in Brijest - a predictable result of recycling stupidity? FlatAssembler 66 4066 October 28, 2023 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The PR Wing Of The GOP BrianSoddingBoru4 175 13168 June 18, 2022 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Leaked Supreme Court Decision signals majority set to overturn Roe v. Wade Cecelia 234 17102 June 7, 2022 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Flint Pastor Calls for Cease Fire onlinebiker 1 259 August 13, 2021 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  GOP chooses to protect former guy and big lie. Brian37 11 795 June 1, 2021 at 6:26 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Stage set for impeachment after Pence dismisses House call to invoke 25th Am. WinterHold 26 995 January 15, 2021 at 6:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Blexit Campaign - Black Exit from the US Democratic Party Duty 154 8678 November 8, 2020 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Now the GOP trots out dirt on Hunter Biden onlinebiker 89 5570 October 21, 2020 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Fire at Pier 45 in San Francisco onlinebiker 10 1025 May 24, 2020 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Australia on fire Fake Messiah 21 2184 January 12, 2020 at 8:01 am
Last Post: LastPoet