Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now the GOP trots out dirt on Hunter Biden
Now the GOP trots out dirt on Hunter Biden
Safe bet - in the next week or so - SOMEBODY (read some  ( D ) will come out with some "new" dirt on His Orangeness.....

Seriously - you don't see a pattern here?
RE: Now the GOP trots out dirt on Hunter Biden
They 'found' a laptop at a repair shop in Delaware allegedly belonging to Hunter Biden (who lives in Los Angeles) with slightly incriminating emails written by a guy who apparently misspelled his own name (among other things). The computer shop owner who is supposedly legally blind says he cannot identify Hunter Biden as the owner of the Laptop (Likely because he knows that could be perjury) but copied the contents of the files (Which are apparently years old) and sent them to Rudy Giuliani's lawyer because he's a conspiracy theorist who believes Democrats will put a hit out on him.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
If they didn't claim it was real - you'd put it down to poorly written fiction - wouldn't you?
(October 15, 2020 at 6:31 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: If they didn't claim it was real - you'd put it down to poorly written fiction - wouldn't you?

Only if one were to encourage roses to grow with "poorly written fiction".
I have it on good authority that trump has a smelly vagina, and needs to feast on small children in order maintain his orangina.
(October 15, 2020 at 5:47 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Safe bet - in the next week or so - SOMEBODY (read some  ( D ) will come out with some "new" dirt on His Orangeness.....

Seriously - you don't see a pattern here?

Oh please, don't act surprised. It's business as usual from those two political parties. I expect an avalanche of personal "revelations" of both Trump and Biden, and their extended families and associations, like a river of shit, less than 5 days before 3rd November.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
The odds on this "dirt" being real (never mind showing anything of a criminal or ethically negligent nature) are somewhat less than me winning Ms Universe.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(October 15, 2020 at 6:09 pm)Cecelia Wrote: They 'found' a laptop at a repair shop in Delaware allegedly belonging to Hunter Biden (who lives in Los Angeles) with slightly incriminating emails written by a guy who apparently misspelled his own name (among other things).  The computer shop owner who is supposedly legally blind says he cannot identify Hunter Biden as the owner of the Laptop (Likely because he knows that could be perjury) but copied the contents of the files (Which are apparently years old) and sent them to Rudy Giuliani's lawyer because he's a conspiracy theorist who believes Democrats will put a hit out on him.

Of course he's going to want to kill him, his name is Hunter.

Apparently you've never played paranoid connect the dots.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Oh come on, OLB. This is the party of Benghazi and Hillary's emails. Hypocrisy and nutty bullshit is pretty much de rigeur for the Republican party these days. I'm not saying the Democrats don't pull shit, too, but the Republican party has made a name for itself in this area.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(October 16, 2020 at 9:14 am)Angrboda Wrote: Oh come on, OLB.  This is the party of Benghazi and Hillary's emails.  Hypocrisy and nutty bullshit is pretty much de rigeur for the Republican party these days.  I'm not saying the Democrats don't pull shit, too, but the Republican party has made a name for itself in this area.

No arguement.

It would be like saying the hogs on the east end of the wallow are muddier than the hogs on the west end......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The PR Wing Of The GOP BrianSoddingBoru4 175 13163 June 18, 2022 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 5778 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Biden's Victory Speech onlinebiker 45 2901 September 1, 2021 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  GOP chooses to protect former guy and big lie. Brian37 11 795 June 1, 2021 at 6:26 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Triden -Biden- remarks on Palestine. WinterHold 16 1266 May 24, 2021 at 6:27 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] Biden on punishing MBS and Saudi Arabia WinterHold 27 2428 March 23, 2021 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Biden condemned by AOC over detention center. Brian37 20 905 March 2, 2021 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  BREAKING: Loujain Al-Hathloul FREE ! thanks Biden ! WinterHold 24 1135 February 15, 2021 at 7:05 pm
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 466 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  Mitch McConnell finally recognizes BIDEN. Brian37 21 1244 December 15, 2020 at 9:10 pm