Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump outlines plan for first 100 days
Trump outlines plan for first 100 days
So Trump's outlined his plans for his first 100 days if he becomes President. It's quite clear this man is insane. Deporting over two million people will be almost impossible.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37741792

Quote:Donald Trump, lagging behind Hillary Clinton in polls, has outlined what he would do in his first 100 days were he to become US president.

With 17 days until the election, much of the recent focus has been on controversies linked to his campaign.

But in a speech in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, he sought to highlight changes he would introduce.

Among them were restrictions on lobbyists and a renegotiation on trade and climate change deals.

Mrs Clinton and running mate Tim Kaine are also appearing at events on Saturday in Pennsylvania, a key battleground state in the race for the White House.
RE: Trump outlines plan for first 100 days
According to the article, one of this douche nozzle's plans is 'the cancellation of all payments to UN climate change programmes and the redeployment of those funds to fix US infrastructure'. So, once again, we find that Mr. Trump is woefully ignorant of what is coming out of his own mouth. Why? Because the US payments in question are about $500 million. Cost to fix the US infrastructure are estimated at $3.6 trillion.

Here is a more likely outline of Trump's first 100 days:

Day 1: Whinge that he didn't win.

Days 2-100: Repeat.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Brian, I looked at his "Positions" page on his website for background and research. Each and every one of his policies are just as vapid ... except the one regarding China, which is just as unrealistic, but bound to cause strife, and perhaps even war.

Here's my takedown of these points:

Among the key details he announced were:
  •    restrictions on White House officials becoming lobbyists after they leave office; Honestly, given how much they fuck up things, this may be a good idea.
  •    term limits for members of Congress; Which would almost certainly have to be passed BY Congress, who would definitely never pass it, especially the ones who have survived past whatever term limit you'd prefer.
  •    the cancellation of all payments to UN climate change programmes and the redeployment of those funds to fix US infrastructure; Which, if pulled off, would be a mere drop in the bucket in terms of fixing infrastructure.
  •    the start of the process of "removing the more than two million criminal, illegal immigrants" - and the denial of visa-free travel to countries who refused to take back their citizens And given that these would be BY YOUR OWN WORDS, criminal (read: breaking laws in America), the number of countries who would take them back would likely be zero because, simply put, other countries don't want our criminals. Maybe Russia, but somehow, I doubt even Trump would consider it a good idea to unload Mexicans on Putin. Also, this plan for mass deportations seems a lot like ethnic cleansing, not that you care about potential crimes against humanity.
  • He said the media was fabricating stories to make him "look as bad and dangerous as possible". No, you've done a good enough job of that on your own.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(October 22, 2016 at 6:03 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Why?  Because the US payments in question are about $500 million.  Cost to fix the US infrastructure are estimated at $3.6 trillion.

Boru

I doubt that the people he's trying to appeal to can do the math. I even doubt that they look for other sources than Trump's ass from where he pulled his program.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Yeah, he's lost his mind.
(October 22, 2016 at 7:29 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Yeah, he's lost his mind.

You can't lose what wasn't there.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Drumpf does not have plans.  Drumpf has slogans.

Idiots love slogans.

[Image: CqZ4kswWcAA55u7.jpg]
(October 22, 2016 at 7:36 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Drumpf does not have plans.  Drumpf has slogans.

Idiots love slogans.

[Image: CqZ4kswWcAA55u7.jpg]

Your image isn't showing.

Here:

[Image: dErH1Id.jpg]
Huh?  Now I see it three times.

Must be a Brexit thing?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So what is GOP's plan for the new wave of newborns? Fake Messiah 43 2659 June 30, 2022 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Why NATO doesn't give to Ukraine plan of membership? Interaktive 39 1460 April 24, 2022 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  Infrastructure plan Fake Messiah 2 223 October 2, 2021 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Trump's real plan exposed. WinterHold 29 1835 November 18, 2020 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 981 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Looking forward to 3 days of hearings? Brian37 3 343 February 27, 2019 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36686 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Bernie Sanders' "Medicare for All" plan is really expensive over a 10-year period.... Aegon 40 4423 September 22, 2018 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Andrew McCabe fired just days before retirement c172 20 2614 March 18, 2018 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Borowitz: Pence Has A Plan Minimalist 4 572 December 3, 2017 at 4:55 pm
Last Post: vorlon13