Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 2:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Question For The Xtian Drumpfucks.
A Question For The Xtian Drumpfucks.
What say you?

[Image: t7zyo0.jpg]
RE: A Question For The Xtian Drumpfucks.
Oh come on, he said that 11 years ago and it's perfectly OK because all guys talk like that, and all those women claiming he assaulted them are totally lying because that's what bitches do. Besides, he's found Jesus now so he's a fine, upstanding Christian unlike that heathen fornicator Bill Clinton.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(October 27, 2016 at 2:45 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: all those women claiming he assaulted them are totally lying because that's what bitches do.

They are lying. It's already been proven as a blatant smear by people on Hillary's payroll. Hell the fucking timing of these women saying he groped them should be enough indication.

I get it's the fashionable thing to bash Trump but lets at least be fair about it.

If we're going to dismiss Bill Clinton's numerous fucking rape charges, which by the way are 100 times more compelling than any of this shite thrown at Trump, then we can at least do the same and dismiss it for him.

And on the topic of it being OK or not, I don't think anyone's said what Trump said was. But hell, it is what guys talk like. Especially rich ones who can get away with whatever they want. I'd be more concerned if he was emailing classified information and prompting aides to bump people off, but apparently saying you can grab some pussy is worse.
The timing isn't suspicious at all. They came out when they felt people would actually believe them, rather than just call them liars (as Trump Supporters are doing now)

Donald Trump's an absolute scumbag. He's pro-sexual assault, he ran a scam university, he failed to pay some of his contractors, he's a misogynist, a racist, and has never done anything for anyone but himself in his life. His whole 'charity' (I use the term loosely as possible) is set up to benefit him. But no, let's worry about some emails.
(October 27, 2016 at 3:31 pm)Divinity Wrote: The timing isn't suspicious at all.  They came out when they felt people would actually believe them, rather than just call them liars (as Trump Supporters are doing now)

No, no. Not suspicious at all. Less than a month before a presidential election? Do you actually believe this bullshit?

Accusations debunked: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/...ald-trump/

Just take the most high profile one for an example:
Quote:Jessica Leeds accused a young Donald Trump of groping her in first class on a flight from Dallas to New York City on Braniff Air in 1979.

Leeds said young multimillionaire Trump lifted the armrest to grope her during the flight.

The armrests on Braniff 727s appear to be stationary, they can’t be raised.

She also used lyrics from the Velvet Underground song to describe the alleged “groping.”

Leeds also said if Trump had kept his hands above the waist she might have been ok with it
…Huh?

Tonight a British passenger on the same plane as Trump and Leeds refuted her claims.
Anthony Gilberthorpe said Jessica Leeds was flirting with Trump and Trump never touched her.

So we have an eye witness saying it didn't happen. A story that is literally implausible by her own details of the plane she was on. And her saying "she might have been okay with it if he kept his hands above her waist". What?

Look at any of the other accusations and they're just as bullshit. But again, people don't give two shits about the fact Hillary's husband's a rapist? Am I just not conforming with the circle jerk here?

Quote:Donald Trump's an absolute scumbag.

So is Hillary Clinton.

Quote:  He's pro-sexual assault

No he's not.

Quote:, he ran a scam university

Hillary runs a scam foundation.

Quote:, he failed to pay some of his contractors

What does this have to do with the price of bread? I might as well ask where all of Hillary's money came from, it's just as relevant.

Quote:, he's a misogynist, a racist, and has never done anything for anyone but himself in his life.

I'll give you the first, the second I don't believe, the third is outright bollocks.

1 example to refute: Where was Hillary while he was donating to victims of Hurricane Matthew?

Quote: His whole 'charity' (I use the term loosely as possible) is set up to benefit him.

What, like the Clinton foundation?

Quote:  But no, let's worry about some emails.

Some emails. Calling for assassinations, rigging elections, outright complacency. Just some emails.

Both candidates suck balls. If we're going to circle jerk let's at least get the facts right and be fair about it.
Quote:No, no. Not suspicious at all. Less than a month before a presidential election?

That's when the Orange Fucktard started running his fucking mouth about that tape that HE RECORDED.

See how that works?  As soon as the fuckhead said that was just 'locker room talk' all the women that he groped came forward and said "no, it isn't."

Here's another one from today.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/he-grabb...s-finland/
Quote:‘He grabbed my butt’: Trump faces yet another accuser — Former Miss Finland

I guess she just wants to get sued by the motherfucker, too?
Yeah, the last time I checked, armrests aren't armor ... how hard is it to slide your hand down off'n one into your neighbor's lap?

I've spent my fair share of time in locker rooms, and 'locker room talk' always seemed to be more along the lines of 'If you EVER tank a play like that again, I'll feed you your own bollocks' or 'Oi! who's got some Panadol?'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 27, 2016 at 6:14 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Yeah, the last time I checked, armrests aren't armor ... how hard is it to slide your hand down off'n one into your neighbor's lap?

No dipshit, the point about the armrests is she said he lifted it up to grab her. On that type of plane the armrests don't go up, so the whole point is that her story is wrong from the start.
(October 27, 2016 at 5:53 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:No, no. Not suspicious at all. Less than a month before a presidential election?

That's when the Orange Fucktard started running his fucking mouth about that tape that HE RECORDED.

See how that works?  As soon as the fuckhead said that was just 'locker room talk' all the women that he groped came forward and said "no, it isn't."

Here's another one from today.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/he-grabb...s-finland/
Quote:‘He grabbed my butt’: Trump faces yet another accuser — Former Miss Finland

I guess she just wants to get sued by the motherfucker, too?

So nothing to say on it being debunked you're just quoting more Hillary stooges?

Thought you were smart Min. And let me tell you how it really works. They're either cashing in on the publicity or being paid by Hillary's associates to come forward with this garbage (the latter of which has been proven btw).

But yes they're all genuine. Funny that we are far more scrupulous with Bill's accusers. Nobody want to address that fact either?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DRUMPFUCKS BEING DICKS Vol. I Minimalist 390 50827 December 21, 2017 at 11:33 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Tired of All This Winning Yet, Drumpfucks? Minimalist 24 3593 April 10, 2017 at 7:53 am
Last Post: Joods
  This Is What You're Up Against With Drumpfucks Minimalist 20 2524 March 18, 2017 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Trumpism has xtian support because of what DeVos represents Whateverist 9 1395 February 27, 2017 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: brewer
  So Drumpfucks.... Is It Worth A War? Minimalist 30 3345 January 19, 2017 at 10:55 pm
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Lube Up Your Assholes, Drumpfucks Minimalist 30 4724 January 8, 2017 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Thanks, Drumpfucks.... Minimalist 0 604 December 14, 2016 at 4:53 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Better Hurry Up With That Wall, Drumpfucks. Minimalist 1 633 November 12, 2016 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Damned Depolorable Drumpfucks Minimalist 104 11115 November 8, 2016 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Pity the Poor Drumpfucks Minimalist 1 647 October 4, 2016 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: Minimalist