Play "Cards Against Atheist Forums" online now!
Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 24th June 2017, 18:37

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Ask somebody tripping on acid
Ask somebody tripping on acid
About an hour ago I ingested 100 ug of 1P-LSD, a new (and legal) analogue of LSD. I think the come-up is starting, so...uh, ask me anything!
"Should I kill myself or have a cup of coffee?"

RE: Ask somebody tripping on acid
Do bananas chew gum?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Burundi pliers podium race ?
That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more, by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens . . . The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. . . . it is wrong and ultimately self defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must do more to stop it.   

William Jefferson Clinton

Shouldn't you better remain in a calm controlled environment and stay away from stimuli like the internet? Smile

Also, are your hands melting into the things you touch yet?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I still have some sort of sense about me, folks, this is just patronizing!

Where's mine?
What does purple taste like?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(19th November 2016, 14:11)Alex K Wrote: Shouldn't you better remain in a calm controlled environment and stay away from stimuli like the internet? Smile

Also, are your hands melting into the things you touch yet?

I think I'm okay. I've tripped once before, and the internet was pretty fun. Well, YouTube for music, mostly. 

And not yet! Right now there's just something of a head buzz and a little nausea. The visuals will begin soon

(19th November 2016, 14:12)houseofcantor Wrote: Where's mine?

In the mail Wink

Let me know if you start having hair grow out of your teeth.

BTDT

(IANMTU)
That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more, by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens . . . The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. . . . it is wrong and ultimately self defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must do more to stop it.   

William Jefferson Clinton

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask a former IV heroin addict AceBoogie 59 1469 11th April 2017, 15:49
Last Post: LastPoet
  (AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything. pool the matey 89 2704 6th March 2017, 19:32
Last Post: Iroscato
  Ask a Jesster Jesster 59 2036 6th March 2017, 13:03
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Ask me anything account_inactive 41 1313 5th March 2017, 11:32
Last Post: abaris
  Ask a drunk girl BrokenQuill92 49 1794 5th February 2017, 22:20
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Ask a Medical Malpractice (Defense) Lawyer TheRealJoeFish 35 1382 11th January 2017, 18:30
Last Post: TheRealJoeFish
  Ask a rock climber CapnAwesome 26 942 20th December 2016, 14:38
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Ask a Cajun Loading Please Wait 18 663 7th December 2016, 22:53
Last Post: Loading Please Wait
  Ask a Professional Copywriter and Author Shell B 36 1513 24th November 2016, 19:13
Last Post: Shell B
  Ask a Bible college Student Emzap 406 11479 19th November 2016, 03:05
Last Post: vorlon13