Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BTW, that's gang rape, not misdemeanor assault
BTW, that's gang rape, not misdemeanor assault
From WOWT:

Westside High School officials released an official statement Monday after, police say, students placed semen into food and gave it to their teacher last week.
Police said Thursday during a foods class, the boys left the room at different times to use the restroom. They allegedly added the semen to their food items after returning and gave them to the teacher to taste.
Police interviewed the boys and all three admitted to having planned to bring semen into the classroom, to mix it into their food project and present it to their teacher for sampling. Two of the three admitted to placing the body fluid into frosting they were preparing. The third student said he decided not to take part in the prank.
The students have been cited by police for misdemeanor assault.

link:  http://www.wowt.com/content/news/Student...81755.html

My take;

can't imagine why this isn't being handled as a gang rape.  I'd encourage the teacher to SUE the parents for as much $$$ as possible too. And I could see some pressure being brought on the prosecutor's office.

I note the infamous 'horse' scene in Jackass 2 had to be censored since it was a sex act, legally, I cannot figure out how this case isn't viewed as worse, the teacher did not consent in any way to this, and those students should be in a shit load more trouble than they are already in.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: BTW, that's gang rape, not misdemeanor assault
Tricking someone into eating cum isn't what I'd call rape, though it should definitely be punishable. I'd consider that food poisoning. Putting something in food that's not really meant to be eaten (barring some sexual kinks).
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I mean, isn't rape defined as:

"Penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim."

I don't mean to lessen the crime that's been committed here, but it's not rape by that definition, because there was no penetration by a sex organ.
I can't even...
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
I'm looking at it as a sex act. The boys had a good time and she did not consent.

I'm citing the equine semen drinking scene in Jackass 2 having to be censored as it is considered a sex act as 'precedent'.

Getting a little more graphic, as might happen during legal proceedings, how close in proximity do the boys need to be to her mouth to make it a nonconsensual sex act ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

That's disgusting.
(December 12, 2016 at 9:32 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I'm looking at it as a sex act. The boys had a good time and she did not consent.

I'm citing the equine semen drinking scene in Jackass 2 having to be censored as it is considered a sex act as 'precedent'.

Getting a little more graphic, as might happen during legal proceedings, how close in proximity do the boys need to be to her mouth to make it a nonconsensual sex act ?

Yes, but rape isn't defined by sex acts, it's defined by penetration.

This would be sexual assault, which has the following definition:

"Sexual assault is any type of sexual contact or behavior that occurs without the explicit consent of the recipient. Falling under the definition of sexual assault are sexual activities as forced sexual intercourse, forcible sodomy, child molestation, incest, fondling, and attempted rape."

Feeding a person semen comes under the "sexual behavior" category most likely.
So will these students face any action, such as jail time and/or put on the sex offenders register?
(December 12, 2016 at 8:47 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I note the infamous 'horse' scene in Jackass 2 had to be censored since it was a sex act, legally, I cannot figure out how this case isn't viewed as worse, the teacher did not consent in any way to this, and those students should be in a shit load more trouble than they are already in.
Of course, that said, a very similar scene to that is in Freddy Got Fingered and, surprisingly, was not censored. Maybe that horse dick wasn't any more real than the elephant dick later in the film.

(December 12, 2016 at 9:24 pm)Chad32 Wrote: Tricking someone into eating cum isn't what I'd call rape, though it should definitely be punishable. I'd consider that food poisoning. Putting something in food that's not really meant to be eaten (barring some sexual kinks).

For it to be food poisoning, the additional impurity has to be, well, poisonous, able to cause physical sickness, and, unless she vomited it out after finding out what was in it, Semen tends to not do that.

(December 12, 2016 at 9:27 pm)Tiberius Wrote: I mean, isn't rape defined as:

"Penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim."

I don't mean to lessen the crime that's been committed here, but it's not rape by that definition, because there was no penetration by a sex organ.

Honestly, if this counts as rape, does me shaking someone's hand immediately after jacking off count as rape if the other person didn't know?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
What

The

Fuck

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Joe Biden facing sexual assault allegations Agnostico 48 3484 May 3, 2020 at 5:12 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Blue Story: Cinema chains pull gang film after 'machete' brawl Duty 57 4748 November 27, 2019 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  New Zealand Bans Assault Weapons chimp3 61 5807 March 28, 2019 at 8:05 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Maybe don't be a gang leader? Brian37 13 1724 March 17, 2019 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Liam Neeson: Rape, Revenge, and Race Relations Rev. Rye 233 15729 February 21, 2019 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Italy crime: Gang rips open security van with diggers near Bari Duty 7 695 January 14, 2019 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: Duty
  Melania Trump says Sexual Assault victims shouldn't report unless they have evidence Divinity 116 12079 October 15, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Dicks sporting goods stops selling assault riffles. Brian37 1 539 February 28, 2018 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Blind Warden gets 4 years for sexual assault Mr.Obvious 2 739 January 11, 2018 at 9:01 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Al Franken is latest to be accused of sexual assault John V 129 19458 December 6, 2017 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: vorlon13