Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Al Franken is latest to be accused of sexual assault
Al Franken is latest to be accused of sexual assault
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...D-her.html
RE: Al Franken is latest to be accused of sexual assault
at least we have a picture of this one

Give people a chance to weigh in on an actual scenario.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

It wouldn't surprise me to find that non-offenders are in the minority.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Another scumbag.

At this point are there any male politicians left who aren't scumbags?
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
It would be foolish to assume that it's just the boys.   Angel

Scumbaggery is like a unisex leotard..it fits everybody, and doesn't look good on anybody.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I was trying to be funny is at least a new excuse for sexual assault.

I give a little credit to Louis CK. He seems to be the only one who said yes, I did it, it hurt those women, I'm wrong.
(November 16, 2017 at 12:34 pm)alpha male Wrote: I was trying to be funny is at least a new excuse for sexual assault.

I give a little credit to Louis CK. He seems to be the only one who said yes, I did it, it hurt those women, I'm wrong.

Yeah, and he actually made attempts to make things right with the women on his own initiative before the story came out, even though he fully admits that there might be nothing he could do to make it up to the women.

That being said, in regards to the OP: Franken is clearly a creepo-scumbag and he should get out.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(November 16, 2017 at 12:34 pm)alpha male Wrote: I was trying to be funny is at least a new excuse for sexual assault.

Personally, I didn't find his apology letter particularly sincere.  It felt more like he was checking all of the perfunctory boxes in hopes of being given a second chance in the public eye at some point down the road.  The word, "manipulative" comes to mind.  It always irritates me when these guys talk about how horribly guilty they feel about what they did.  Seems they only start to feel the guilt once they get caught.  C.K. was asked about the rumors a few months ago, and he flat out denied them.  I guess it's easy to ignore all that painful remorse when you're on top of world, with everything to lose?
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
If every man who ever copped a feel is a criminal then we all belong in jail.
(November 16, 2017 at 12:59 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:

Personally, I didn't find his apology letter particularly sincere.  It felt more like he was checking all of the perfunctory boxes in hopes of being given a second chance in the public eye at some point down the road.  The word, "manipulative" comes to mind.  It always irritates me when these guys talk about how horribly guilty they feel about what they did.  Seems they only start to feel the guilt once they get caught.  C.K. was asked about the rumors a few months ago, and he flat out denied them.  I guess it's easy to ignore all that painful remorse when you're on top of world, with everything to lose?

Did he deny It? I remember him being asked about it before and saying something to the effect of "nobody is perfect " might be a lame response still, but not exactly a denial.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The latest billionaire space circle jerk. Brian37 38 2265 September 28, 2021 at 4:33 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Accused Kidnapper killed in Truck Accident onlinebiker 1 277 June 27, 2021 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Bannon behind bars accused of fraud. Brian37 28 1262 August 21, 2020 at 10:22 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING: Saudi Crown Prince accused of assassination plot against exiled official WinterHold 2 486 August 10, 2020 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Joe Biden facing sexual assault allegations Agnostico 48 3434 May 3, 2020 at 5:12 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  New Zealand Bans Assault Weapons chimp3 61 5716 March 28, 2019 at 8:05 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Saudi Arabia: Reports of torture and sexual harassment of detained activists WinterHold 0 200 January 27, 2019 at 4:56 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Saudi Arabia accused of torturing female activists by electrocution and flogging WinterHold 6 610 November 24, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Melania Trump says Sexual Assault victims shouldn't report unless they have evidence Divinity 116 11882 October 15, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Latest mass shooting in France CapnAwesome 20 2348 March 25, 2018 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: henryp