Play "Cards Against Atheist Forums" online now!
Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 20th July 2017, 20:35

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Look what I found
Look what I found
I was looking for old sound recordings of historical personalities and stumbled over these photos. It always sends a bit of a chill down my spine to imagine how long these people have been dead and what they have seen in a world that was so very different from ours.

Or Berlin in the year 1900 - in color.

Although the people editing these films were cheating for a bit, since one scene is definetely the Odeon's square in Munich at the brink of WWI.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
RE: Look what I found
If you get a chance, watch A Trip Down Market Street (1906)

It was plausibly shot around 1 week before the earthquake destroyed the city.
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shitload of Roman Coins Found in Spain Minimalist 0 302 29th April 2016, 21:00
Last Post: Minimalist
  Thutmose III Seal Found In Galilee Minimalist 6 685 3rd February 2016, 12:22
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Roman Camp Found Near the Elbe Minimalist 14 1863 20th May 2014, 21:32
Last Post: Minimalist

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)