Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 5:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian Ambassador to turkey shot dead.
Russian Ambassador to turkey shot dead.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-3...330269#_=_

Trump will probably declare war on Turkey.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: Russian Ambassador to turkey shot dead.
Or Putin will. Or some other horrible thing will happen.

I'm genuinely worried.
* * *  Something something dark side  * * *
Interestingly it was a cop screaming revenge for Aleppo, if our news are to be believed.

But do not fret. Putin and Erdogan are best buddies as of late. Putin's the buddy of every rightwinger as it seems. Our very own brand just came back from a pilgrimage to Moscow where they negotiated cooperations between Putin's party and them. The fields where they want to collaborate are patriotism, family values and the role of women in society. I consider that a dangerous threat.

It seems this new cold war already has a winner. Putin's fifth column is perfectly up to the job and well paid by the Kremlin. The whole rightwing elite of Europe already went to get their marching orders from the new Czar.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(December 19, 2016 at 6:45 pm)abaris Wrote: Interestingly it was a cop screaming revenge for Aleppo, if our news are to be believed.

But do not fret. Putin and Erdogan are best buddies as of late. Putin's the buddy of every rightwinger as it seems. Our very own brand just came back from a pilgrimage to Moscow where they negotiated cooperations between Putin's party and them. The fields where they want to collaborate are patriotism, family values and the role of women in society. I consider that a dangerous threat.

It seems this new cold war already has a winner. Putin's fifth column is perfectly up to the job and well paid by the Kremlin. The whole rightwing elite of Europe already went to get their marching orders from the new Czar.

Now I'm fretting even more.  Sad
(December 19, 2016 at 2:01 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-3...330269#_=_

Is he aware that 'Turkey' is a country and not just a particularly tasty bird?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 19, 2016 at 6:51 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(December 19, 2016 at 2:01 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-3...330269#_=_

Is he aware that 'Turkey' is a country and not just a particularly tasty bird?

Boru

I'll give it a 50/50.
[Image: 1g9xhe.jpg]
...I should probably take this more seriously but hey, i had to use this sometime. Tongue
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
Not sure killing one ambassador avenges 500,000 civilian casualties, but I 'spose it's a start.

Gotta keep that cycle of violence going, after all, it's the Mideast . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I'd prefer it if no one died, but hey, that's not human.
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Attack on Russian Concert Hall Ravenshire 11 431 March 27, 2024 at 11:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Over 2300 dead in Turkey Fake Messiah 44 3515 June 6, 2023 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Adnan Oktar, TV cult preacher jailed for 8,658 years in Turkey LinuxGal 1 575 November 18, 2022 at 5:48 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Russian ransomware site... brewer 1 232 July 13, 2021 at 11:37 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  SolarWinds Russian Hack - is it reasonable to believe it is real? FlatAssembler 17 948 December 21, 2020 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  California High Capacity Magazine Ban Shot Down. onlinebiker 73 2355 August 25, 2020 at 1:37 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Turkey's Erdogan orders the conversion of Hagia Sophia back into a mosque AniKoferBo 91 2753 July 15, 2020 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Shot in her own home! Brian37 119 7273 October 16, 2019 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Pregnant Alabama Woman who was shot charged with Manslaughter of her unborn baby Cecelia 94 7472 July 3, 2019 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  "A good guy with a gun" saves the day, only to be shot dead himself Aegon 30 3117 November 14, 2018 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Angrboda