Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 Dead 40 Injured in Waukesha Wi.
Thumbs Up 
5 Dead 40 Injured in Waukesha Wi.
SUV plows into crowd.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/in...e/2690489/

I blame AAA and the automotive manufacturing industry for flooding the market with these deadly SUVs.... (/parody)

It' s only an hour from Kenosha. Wonder if there is a connection?
RE: 5 Dead 40 Injured in Waukesha Wi.
Fucking tragedy.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
First off that's awful 

Second off keep up the false equivalencies Debbie. Who knows you might actually fool people into giving your fellow gun nuts a pass  Hehe
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(November 22, 2021 at 12:20 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: SUV plows into crowd.

I blame AAA and the automotive manufacturing industry for flooding the market with these deadly SUVs.... (/parody)

You are so predictable. It is absolutely true that a automobile can be used as a deadly weapon, but the makers of autos don't intentionally sell their products as weapons. In fact, they are constantly looking to make new safety technology to prevent hitting objects, from the front or from behind. The NRA doesn't even like the idea of "smart guns". 

I've heard plenty of firearm owners say, "Don't point it at someone unless you intend to use it." Those are the sane ones. But never heard a car company sell an SUV or any vehicle with the slogan, " Don't aim your vehicle at someone unless you intend to run them over."

And for that matter, try taking that same SUV 32 stories up in a hotel and murder over 50 people in a concert.

Fallacy of equivocation. 

Unlike firearms, vehicles are far better regulated. And we don't sell vehicles to 5 year olds, and you can lose your right to drive if you drive drunk. 

And for that matter, what makes you think I don't have a problem with how vehicles are made, even today. I hate that the world has been stuck on fossil fuels when we have had electronic transportation for a century?

And please spare me the bullshit argument "People use knives to stab people, so lets ban knives."
Just waiting to see how the race hustlers like Helios will find a way to blame white people for it.
<insert profound quote here>
(November 22, 2021 at 2:03 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(November 22, 2021 at 12:20 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: SUV plows into crowd.

You are so predictable. It is absolutely true that a automobile can be used as a deadly weapon, but the makers of autos don't intentionally sell their products as weapons. In fact, they are constantly looking to make new safety technology to prevent hitting objects, from the front or from behind. The NRA doesn't even like the idea of "smart guns". 

I've heard plenty of firearm owners say, "Don't point it at someone unless you intend to use it." Those are the sane ones. But never heard a car company sell an SUV or any vehicle with the slogan, " Don't aim your vehicle at someone unless you intend to run them over."

And for that matter, try taking that same SUV 32 stories up in a hotel and murder over 50 people in a concert.

Fallacy of equivocation. 

Unlike firearms, vehicles are far better regulated. And we don't sell vehicles to 5 year olds, and you can lose your right to drive if you drive drunk. 

And for that matter, what makes you think I don't have a problem with how vehicles are made, even today. I hate that the world has been stuck on fossil fuels when we have had electronic transportation for a century?

And please spare me the bullshit argument "People use knives to stab people, so lets ban knives."
Sonny.... You are one truly clueless schlub......

See ( /parody) at the end?

What pray tell - do you suppose I am making parody of?

(Waiting for the smell of smoke as he ponders)
Terrible and tragic.

Waiting for the details of and statement from the driver.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Quote:Just waiting to see how the race hustlers like Helios will find a way to blame white people for it.
I have never "blamed white people " for anything. So that's a straight-up lie.  Dodgy

Quote:Sonny.... You are one truly clueless schlub......

It's unconvincing as a parody when essentially a position you have seriously espoused.
"Change was inevitable"

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

We had one happen here in Kalamazoo a couplre years back. Guy in a truck ran over a group of bicyclists. Turns out the driver was whacked out on prescrip drugs and alcohol and didn' t realize he was mowing people down. He still got a fair bit of prison time.

I suspect this one was a more " on purpose" kinda thing.

(November 22, 2021 at 2:32 pm)Helios Wrote:
Quote:Just waiting to see how the race hustlers like Helios will find a way to blame white people for it.
I have never "blamed white people " for anything. So that's a straight-up lie.  Dodgy

Quote:Sonny.... You are one truly clueless schlub......

It's unconvincing as a parody when essentially a position you have seriously espoused.

I love it when people show me how fundamentally stupid you are..( otherwise I wouldn' t see it)

I' ll bet a WHOLE buncha people understood the parody and got a chuckle from it - and by your ignorance and insistance to comment  on every post I make. You're pathetic.6
Wow, you  managed to superglue your balls on and actually attempt a response ....Kudos 

Quote:I love it when people show me how fundamentally stupid you are..( otherwise, I wouldn't see it)
Oh you mean that thing that hasn't happened here (yet you still responded lol )

Quote:I'll bet a WHOLE buncha of people understood the parody and got a chuckle from it - and by your ignorance and insistence to comment on every post I make. You're pathetic.6
Whatever you need to tell yourself, Debbie  Hehe Hehe 

[Image: fTrAxIX.jpg?fb]
I think you will be needing this  Hehe
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sen. Moscow Mitch Injured at Home DeistPaladin 21 3510 August 12, 2019 at 10:21 am
Last Post: Fireball
  BREAKING NEWS mass shooting in Florida 12 dead, 25+ injured rkellysucks 3 760 January 5, 2019 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  another dead and 4 injured in France ignoramus 7 851 May 13, 2018 at 5:54 am
Last Post: GUBU
  30 injured, 3 dead in delivery van attack in Germany Joods 31 2805 April 9, 2018 at 1:30 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  19 dead, 50 injured, after terror attack Foxaèr 211 57939 May 26, 2017 at 4:42 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  19 dead, 20 injured in knife attack outside Tokyo c172 42 4031 July 30, 2016 at 11:55 am
Last Post: GUBU
  2 dead, 17 injured in Fort Myers FL club shooting Alex K 10 2626 July 26, 2016 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Excited Penguin