Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Who in Hell?
Who's Who in Hell?
My sister said Buddhist monks are going to hell.  Rotf. Christians, do you agree with her?  Do you think Muslims are going to hell (naturally, she evaded that question because no one fucks with Muslims).
RE: Who's Who in Hell?
We're getting monks in Nebraska?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Well, when the bible says the only way to heaven is through Jesus, and the only other destination is hell, that means everyone who isn't a christian (and some would say only certain sects of christianity) is going to hell.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(December 20, 2016 at 1:36 pm)Chad32 Wrote: Well, when the bible says the only way to heaven is through Jesus, and the only other destination is hell, that means everyone who isn't a christian (and some would say only certain sects of christianity) is going to hell.
bold mine

I suppose I could become lemmiwinks.
Who's in hell?

Everyone except the 144,000 saved Jehovah's Witnesses, clearly.
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
Well my catholic husband said that the pope said (gotta go through the grapevine cause ya know, I don't follow that mess) that anyone that is a good person now gets to go to heaven... not sure how that works but then again most of religion doesn't make sense to me.
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
Jehovah Witnesses (even the 144,000 of them) are all going to hell since they worship the 'Crucified on Friday' Jesus, not the CORRECT 'Crucified on Thursday' Jesus.

I think the Jehovah Witnesses are also incorrect on following the Law, so a double damn.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(December 20, 2016 at 2:45 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote: Well my catholic husband said that the pope said (gotta go through the grapevine cause ya know, I don't follow that mess) that anyone that is a good person now gets to go to heaven... not sure how that works but then again most of religion doesn't make sense to me.

He didn't happen to provide a sliding scale for good and evil did he? What if I'm just a little evil?
I'm going.

Someone has to get all those other folks out of there.
For those alive today, everyone that is not born again will be condemned to Hell; according to Christ. Doesn't matter if you are Buddhist, Muslim, Catholic or atheist. Many "Christians" are equally lost within their religion, which is no different than membership in a social club.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What the Hell,is Hell anyway? Vern Cliff 31 6962 October 15, 2015 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Hell Houses (AKA: Hallelujah Houses, Heaven or Hell, Christian Haunted House, etc.) Strider 25 6724 December 3, 2014 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: abaris