Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drumpf Rapidly Crossing the Line Between
commie stooge and traitor.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/trump-pr...sanctions/

Quote:Trump praises ‘very smart’ Putin for delaying retaliation over US sanctions

Try pulling your fucking orange head out of Putey's ass.
RE: Drumpf Rapidly Crossing the Line Between
(December 30, 2016 at 4:24 pm)Minimalist Wrote: commie stooge and traitor.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/trump-pr...sanctions/

Quote:Trump praises ‘very smart’ Putin for delaying retaliation over US sanctions

Try pulling your fucking orange head out of Putey's ass.

Or pulling Putins arm from his ass
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Sounds good to me. The last thing we want is war with Russia. Once Trump's in, both countries will start to move forward on finding common ground. There is so much going on behind the scenes right now to start a conflict it's getting crazy. Better to wait it out and deal with the new leadership rather then fall for Obama's trap. So ready for Obama to leave office, and start moving towards prosperity.

Personally I think it was DNC staffers like Seth Rich, and others in the intel communities who leaked info to wikileaks, but even if it was Russia who gave it to Wikileaks which Assange says is false, all they did was peel back a few onion layers and reveal to the American people what the DNC was doing. Most didn't even pay attention anyway.

[Image: e89b95fe5e7cf304a82ad40a3a117590.jpg]
I just scratch my head over what Putin has to do with commie. That's one thing I wouldn't call him. He's very much a free market agent, as long as it serves him and his cronies. Pretty much like Trump and fellows.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(December 30, 2016 at 4:47 pm)abaris Wrote: I just scratch my head over what Putin has to do with commie. That's one thing I wouldn't call him. He's very much a free market agent, as long as it serves him and his cronies. Pretty much like Trump and fellows.

As far as i've been able to see, anybody who is either A) remotely left wing or B) remotely friendly with Russia = Commie, over in america. It's a weird way to insult, left over from the cold war. Tongue
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
Quote:Sounds good to me.
Da, comrade.  It would, wouldn't it?

And when you don't have superdelegates you end up with a fucktard like Drumpf as your nominee.
[Image: 1gtzn2.jpg]
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(December 30, 2016 at 5:22 pm)Minimalist Wrote: And when you don't have superdelegates you end up with a fucktard like Drumpf as your nominee.

And when you do have them you end up with a cunt like Hillary.
Lolz yes in America commie=communist=USSR=Russia by the transitive property of "don't give no fucks"
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
(December 30, 2016 at 4:42 pm)scoobysnack Wrote: Personally I think it was DNC staffers like Seth Rich, and others in the intel communities who leaked info to wikileaks, but even if it was Russia who gave it to Wikileaks which Assange says is false, all they did was peel back a few onion layers and reveal to the American people what the DNC was doing. Most didn't even pay attention anyway.

The source of the hack has been traced to the Russian security services. They used Malware that was developed by the FSB for hacking foreign computers.

Here's an article by the BBC on it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38370630

Quote:The detective work involves comparing the types of malicious software - or malware - used in the attack with previous activity, the equivalent of fingerprints, as well as looking at patterns of who is targeted.
In this case, CrowdStrike identified two actors inside the DNC network that it had seen before - one that it calls Cozy Bear (linked to Russia's FSB) and the other Fancy Bear (linked to the GRU, Russian military intelligence).
Cozy Bear breached the network and stole data. Fancy Bear was linked to the release of the data from the DNC and other political figures.

You have to think why would Putin prefer to have Trump in power?
What does Russia have on him?
Maybe film of him with an underage girl.
Trump has been accused of raping a thirteen year old and there is an official court record of him raping his ex wife, so who knows what else they have on him.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people...36151.html

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.2681196

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can the polarization between Democrats and Republicans in the U.S. be reversed? Angrboda 36 5617 December 4, 2018 at 9:34 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Difference between Pompeo and 45.... Brian37 3 611 July 23, 2018 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  In the Line of Duty A Theist 98 11431 February 13, 2018 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Yes, Progressives. No Difference At All Between Hillary and the WLB Minimalist 12 1414 August 2, 2017 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Is There Any Drumpf Appointee Who Doesn't Have Putin's Dick Up His Ass? Minimalist 34 7680 March 4, 2017 at 9:12 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  CPAC and Russia and Drumpf, Oh My! Minimalist 9 1645 February 25, 2017 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Yeah - No Difference At All Between Hillary and the WLB Minimalist 10 1683 January 25, 2017 at 2:45 pm
  Poor Drumpf..The Nazis Are Coming Home To Roost Minimalist 34 4901 January 14, 2017 at 12:47 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Stephen Colbert Works Over Drumpf Minimalist 0 756 January 12, 2017 at 10:58 am
  Oh, Poor Drumpf... Minimalist 4 1264 December 26, 2016 at 7:59 pm