Play "Cards Against Atheist Forums" online now!
Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 20th July 2017, 12:39

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
"The specified thread does not exist."
#1
"The specified thread does not exist."
Hey there,

Every time I try to post a thread in the Science section or the Religion forum it tells me that "The specified thread does not exist."...

I have tried both Chrome and Firefox, so not really sure what to do...

Any help would be much appreciated!
Reply
#2
RE: "The specified thread does not exist."
Hi there.

Looks like the spam filter is choking on your submission.

We are looking at it behind the scene here . . . .
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.



























Reply
#3
RE: "The specified thread does not exist."
It was the link to the TTA thread, kept getting caught in our spam filter. I have released one of the versions sans link, since you already quoted the post.

Welcome back! Smile
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->Get the Slack App!<---

----->Please Consider Helping out a Beautiful Golden Retriever Just by Shopping!!!<-----
                               |It seriously doesn't cost you anything extra, you just buy things at Amazon and Amazon donates...|

Reply
#4
RE: "The specified thread does not exist."
Yeah, what SC said . . .
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.



























Reply
#5
RE: "The specified thread does not exist."
Thank you so much for the help Big Grin


Quote:Welcome back! [Image: smile.gif]


Cheers!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quote/Reply not working right in a thread Clueless Morgan 8 1026 31st August 2015, 19:15
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Edit button does not function anymore for me Moros Synackaon 8 2002 2nd March 2011, 11:23
Last Post: Tiberius



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)