Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 11:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charles Manson taken out of prison, rushed to hospital...
Charles Manson taken out of prison, rushed to hospital...
http://www.kcra.com/article/charles-mans...ed/8559149

Mass murderer Charles Manson is in the hospital with a serious illness, a source tells the L.A. Times.

Two sources confirmed Manson, who led the infamous Manson Family to nine murders in 1969, was taken out of California's Corcoran State Prison on Tuesday for an undisclosed medical condition. One of the sources said Manson was seriously ill.
TMZ reports Manson, 82, was taken to a hospital in Bakersfield, which is about an hour away from the prison.
The California Department of Corrections declined to comment.
"We do not disclose inmate movements for safety and security reasons," spokeswoman Terry Thornton told the L.A. Times, though she said "He is alive."
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
RE: Charles Manson taken out of prison, rushed to hospital...
I always loved his remark to the parole board:

If you let me out they will put you here.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

He's the same age as my grandad, I presume he's done way more drugs than my Grandad though.  Pretty sure Manson was never classed as a mass murderer.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(January 4, 2017 at 12:29 am)paulpablo Wrote: Pretty sure Manson was never classed as a mass murderer.
Meh, the definitions are fuzzy. The way I've heard it, "mass murder" just means someone who murdered more than a few people, as opposed to (or as a broader category encompassing) serial killers, whose murders are spread out over time, and spree killers, who kill a bunch of people in a short time period but go place to place as they do so.
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
(January 4, 2017 at 12:33 am)TheRealJoeFish Wrote:
(January 4, 2017 at 12:29 am)paulpablo Wrote: Pretty sure Manson was never classed as a mass murderer.
Meh, the definitions are fuzzy. The way I've heard it, "mass murder" just means someone who murdered more than a few people, as opposed to (or as a broader category encompassing) serial killers, whose murders are spread out over time, and spree killers, who kill a bunch of people in a short time period but go place to place as they do so.

I actually thought he killed no one and was put in prison with conspiracy to commit murder.

Just checked google, apparently he killed no one but was convicted of first degree murder on several counts because of the fact he ordered the murders to be carried out.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

IIRC, there's circumstantial evidence that he may've killed someone at Spahn Ranch, before the Tate/LaBianca murders. I believe it was a drug deal gone bad.

I wouldn't be surprised if he had killed someone, I used to be a typical goth sort of teenager obsessed with Charles Manson.

(January 4, 2017 at 12:34 am)paulpablo Wrote:
Just checked google, apparently he killed no one but was convicted of first degree murder on several counts because of the fact he ordered the murders to be carried out.

paulpablo,

You are correct.  Charlie is absolutely no different than Jesus being Yahweh god incarnate in ordering killings though out the primitive Bronze and Iron Age bible. 
When Jesus becomes the only one god, as the Trinitarians comically believe, then ol Jesus is held culpable of the horrors and killings of the Old Testment. 2+2=4.  
Therefore, the inspired word of Jesus, as Yahweh god incarnate, ordered his followers to kill in this one of many example, to wit:  

"If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your 
fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor 
look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, BUT KILL HIMYour hand shall be the first raised to SLAY HIM; the rest of the people shall join in with you. 
You shall STONE HIM TO DEATH, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. 
And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12) 

Jesus, as shown above, is Charlie Manson personified, and can you say that the inept pseudo-christian that still believes in this crap
in the 21st century is psychotic just like Charlie was?  Sure you can.

The pseudo-christian ruse continues at the expense of all logical and rational thinking societies.  Sad

v
Quote:Charles Manson taken out of prison, rushed to hospital...

I wonder what the rush was.
(January 4, 2017 at 1:10 am)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:
(January 4, 2017 at 12:34 am)paulpablo Wrote:

paulpablo,

You are correct.  Charlie is absolutely no different than Jesus being Yahweh god incarnate in ordering killings though out the primitive Bronze and Iron Age bible. 
When Jesus becomes the only one god, as the Trinitarians comically believe, then ol Jesus is held culpable of the horrors and killings of the Old Testment. 2+2=4.  
Therefore, the inspired word of Jesus, as Yahweh god incarnate, ordered his followers to kill in this one of many example, to wit:  

"If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your 
fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor 
look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, BUT KILL HIMYour hand shall be the first raised to SLAY HIM; the rest of the people shall join in with you. 
You shall STONE HIM TO DEATH, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. 
And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12) 

Jesus, as shown above, is Charlie Manson personified, and can you say that the inept pseudo-christian that still believes in this crap
in the 21st century is psychotic just like Charlie was?  Sure you can.

The pseudo-christian ruse continues at the expense of all logical and rational thinking societies.  Sad

v

What
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Trump going to Prison? FrustratedFool 392 20272 February 22, 2024 at 2:55 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Terror attack at UK hospital downbeatplumb 6 487 November 15, 2021 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 468 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  Take them to Detroit,,,,,, Or prison... Brian37 70 3294 October 15, 2020 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Violence in prison does not help. Brian37 1 483 April 29, 2019 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  RBG in hospital for surgery. Brian37 10 1583 December 29, 2018 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  POTUS "fixer" gets 36 months in prison. Brian37 9 1536 December 13, 2018 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Russian Woman Reportedly Faces 6 Years in Prison for Insulting Memes about Xtians purplepurpose 1 551 October 16, 2018 at 5:31 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Suge Knight Sentenced to 28 Years in Prison Fake Messiah 3 634 October 9, 2018 at 10:39 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  This Is Nothing Compared To The Ass-Reaming You'll Get In Prison! Minimalist 10 1698 July 14, 2018 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: warmdecember