Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 17, 2024, 8:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Is Nothing Compared To The Ass-Reaming You'll Get In Prison!
This Is Nothing Compared To The Ass-Reaming You'll Get In Prison!
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/white-h...u-mueller/

Quote:White House officials furious at timing of Russia indictments: ‘A big FU from Mueller’

Quote:White House officials are furious that special counsel Robert Mueller dropped new grand jury indictments against 12 Russian military officials ahead of President Donald Trump’s summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
The summit is set for July 16 in Helsinki, and plans for their meeting do not appear to be slowing down despite the new revelations.

“It’s a big FU from Mueller,” a White House official said in an interview with Politico. He added that Mueller’s timing “wasn’t an accident.”
RE: This Is Nothing Compared To The Ass-Reaming You'll Get In Prison!
Tit for tat Donny and staff. Suck it up.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 13, 2018 at 10:38 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Tit for tat Donny and staff. Suck it up.

What did President Shithole expect? He spent his campaign denying and vilifying our intel. Even while in office fired a republican agent, and now along with the GOP seem to want to pick fights with two more REPUBLICAN agents in Mueller and Rosenstein.

The GOP is simply pissed that they put the ghost of Nixon in office. 

Trump's supporters far too often forget that Reagan took down the Soviet Union, and that Putin is a product of the Soviet Union. So all this bullshit, isn't over the left being the commie lovers, especially those old enough to remember, to cry foul now. 

Does America want to support an open west, or do we want to support an asshole who is more fond of a former KGB thug than his own allies?

I am not arguing for isolation here. In fact, that lack of global diplomacy and isolation is what caused both World Wars. Do we have to engage our enemies? Yes, but not like this.
Snowflakes.
I'm just amazed there are people who still support this man
(July 13, 2018 at 11:42 pm)Libertarian God Wrote: I'm just amazed there are people who still support this man

Just go look up Reverend Sun Young Moon, if you want to see an amazing spectacle of how gullible people actually are. It's quite pathetic. To top it off, it's known to be fucking weird, not like mainstream religion which has been accepted for millennia.

Shit, Bonnie and Clyde were heroes for some people. Dafuq is up with that?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(July 13, 2018 at 10:52 pm)Cathooloo Wrote: Snowflakes.

'Yes, I've heard this word.  I think sociopaths use it in an attempt to discredit the notion of empathy.' - John Cleese

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 13, 2018 at 11:42 pm)Libertarian God Wrote: I'm just amazed there are people who still support this man

They're in 'Anybody but ..." mode. If it's not a Democrat it's fine with them.
(July 14, 2018 at 12:40 am)Fireball Wrote:

Just go look up Reverend Sun Young Moon, if you want to see an amazing spectacle of how gullible people actually are. It's quite pathetic. To top it off, it's known to be fucking weird, not like mainstream religion which has been accepted for millennia.

Shit, Bonnie and Clyde were heroes for some people. Dafuq is up with that?

Even Tony Montana in Scar Face. He was a great bad guy, but still a bad guy. Back when that movie came out I saw so much hero worship of that character, and all I could  think was, "How fucking sick, his mother disowns him in the movie, and he shoots even his best friend and gets his sister killed." The message of the movie wasn't "Be a murdering drug dealer", but "Don't be a greedy sick fuck or hang out with the wrong people".

I have never seen any president in my lifetime Republican or Democrat act like a Mafia boss. Not even Nixon and he got caught.

It is really dangerous in politics when the "cult of personality" over rides objectivity. This administration and this President is right out of Orwell's 1984.
Anhero used to be a thing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Trump going to Prison? FrustratedFool 392 19424 February 22, 2024 at 2:55 am
Last Post: GUBU
  [Serious] Woman raped while onlookers did nothing LadyForCamus 115 5838 October 19, 2021 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Hey Portland - you might get what you deserve. onlinebiker 408 11465 September 8, 2021 at 12:53 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Stacey Abramns Kicks Ass..... Brian37 3 510 April 22, 2021 at 9:22 am
Last Post: brewer
  Take them to Detroit,,,,,, Or prison... Brian37 70 3218 October 15, 2020 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  An ass from the past...... Brian37 13 1460 August 29, 2019 at 9:16 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Violence in prison does not help. Brian37 1 481 April 29, 2019 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Today in "Sell More And Do Nothing" Brian37 77 4474 April 12, 2019 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Shultz knows nothing, hears nothing, sees.... Brian37 22 1271 January 31, 2019 at 7:37 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  This year in "sell more and do nothing" Brian37 19 1429 January 24, 2019 at 8:19 pm
Last Post: Brian37