Play "Cards Against Atheist Forums" online now!
Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 20th July 2017, 12:41

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Prehistoric Boinking - A Love Story
#1
Prehistoric Boinking - A Love Story
Big Grin 

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/paying-a...nderthals/

Quote:Paying a heavy price for loving the Neanderthals

I'm telling you.  Guys have always been the same.


Reply
#2
RE: Prehistoric Boinking - A Love Story
"Increased case of mood disorder?".


(Fuck, not only did my ancestors boink the Neanderthals, but I think I may have married one too!)
Quote:AtlasS33 wrote:
"When it comes to the deiety I worship, he sent a book, it contained a message. I took that message, tested it, then I realized he is God : it didn't break against reality."
Pulse Wrote:
~ Atheism seems so incredibly counter intuitive, that to even begin to take it seriously, one has to suspend all logic."

Religion: making the uncomfortable comfortable for thousands of years.
Reply
#3
RE: Prehistoric Boinking - A Love Story
Quote:Neanderthal DNA is associated with an increased risk of developing skin corns and callosities, mood disorders and depression, overweight and obesity, upper respiratory and urinary tract infections, incontinence, hardening of the arteries and even smoking.

Jaysus, no wonder they died off.

Boru
'There are people who long for immortality in the afterlife who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.' - Isaac Asimov
Reply
#4
RE: Prehistoric Boinking - A Love Story
How about genes for homoism ?

[snicker]
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.



























Reply
#5
RE: Prehistoric Boinking - A Love Story
I kind of wish we lived in a time where there was more than one human species. Not because I'm into that kind of thing. Big Grin I just think it would be interesting.
[Image: SignatureII_zps712e31c8.png]
Courtesy of Cinjin. Worship
Reply
#6
RE: Prehistoric Boinking - A Love Story
I've encountered a few pretty close to the furthest edge of the bell shaped curve . . . .
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.



























Reply
#7
RE: Prehistoric Boinking - A Love Story
I've seen suggestions that the Denisovans got pretty kinky in those long Siberian nights in the cave.


Reply
#8
RE: Prehistoric Boinking - A Love Story
(10th January 2017, 10:36)Shell B Wrote: I kind of wish we lived in a time where there was more than one human species. Not because I'm into that kind of thing. Big Grin I just think it would be interesting.

There ARE two human species - Homo normalis and Homo litebeerdrinking.

Boru
'There are people who long for immortality in the afterlife who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.' - Isaac Asimov
Reply
#9
RE: Prehistoric Boinking - A Love Story
What about Homo Mayo Habitus?
"Work quickly. And the same applies for doing albums or any project. Just work quickly. You can fix it later if you need to., Work quickly, get it in there and and you know what? Try not to fiddle. If you've got lots of things that you want to do to change it then maybe what you are trying to do is do another project. Don't keep imposing all your fresh ideas on the old work. Do it, finish it, get it done good enough - do it and then: do something else. Don't keep fiddling. I see people get lost regurgitating an album that sounds good! They might play me an album and I say "That's great! Get it out."

Five years later they've regurgitated that same album so much that it's not even the same album anymore and you wonder what went on and what process went on in their heads." - Paul Hartnoll
Reply
#10
RE: Prehistoric Boinking - A Love Story
(10th January 2017, 10:36)Shell B Wrote: I kind of wish we lived in a time where there was more than one human species. Not because I'm into that kind of thing. Big Grin I just think it would be interesting.

You're brave! We can't even get along with our own species without killing each other daily!
Maybe we'll give them a bit of Nebraska and call it a day! Big Grin
Quote:AtlasS33 wrote:
"When it comes to the deiety I worship, he sent a book, it contained a message. I took that message, tested it, then I realized he is God : it didn't break against reality."
Pulse Wrote:
~ Atheism seems so incredibly counter intuitive, that to even begin to take it seriously, one has to suspend all logic."

Religion: making the uncomfortable comfortable for thousands of years.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The unfiltered story of Thanksgiving Brian37 4 801 14th November 2014, 20:57
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)