Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 7:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elizabeth Warren Reduces Carson to a sputtering puddle of piss.
Elizabeth Warren Reduces Carson to a sputtering puddle of piss.
a sputtering puddle of piss.
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/ben-cars...-american/

Quote:Ben Carson chokes over Warren’s grilling: ‘Not my intention to do anything to benefit any American’
RE: Elizabeth Warren Reduces Carson to
Heh. Right up there with, 'The policeman isn't there to create disorder. The policeman is there to preserve disorder. '

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 12, 2017 at 4:24 pm)Minimalist Wrote: a sputtering puddle of piss.
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/ben-cars...-american/

Quote:Ben Carson chokes over Warren’s grilling: ‘Not my intention to do anything to benefit any American’

I love Elizabeth Warren! She tears idiots up like cotton candy. Big Grin
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Language and communication have not been this incoming and the last Republican administrations strong suits.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(January 12, 2017 at 11:53 pm)chimp3 Wrote: Language and communication have not been this incoming and the last Republican administrations strong suits.

Language and communication requires the sort of evolution which more than half of Americans would rather not have ever happened to them or anyone else.
Isn't that retard abuse?
(January 13, 2017 at 2:32 am)Opoponax Wrote: Isn't that retard abuse?

Guy isn't a retard. He belongs to the rare species of Smart Idiot. By all accounts a brillant surgeon. In every other field a blabbering idiot.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Give Carson a break. At the University he was too busy studying cadavers to join the debate team.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Fuckface Celebrity Despot is filling his cabinet with inept assholes. I hope everyone has their u bars on for the roller coaster ride about to start Jan 20th.
(January 13, 2017 at 7:55 am)chimp3 Wrote: Give Carson a break. At the University he was too busy studying cadavers to join the debate team.

He should go back to hanging out with cardavers.

(January 13, 2017 at 8:11 am)Brian37 Wrote: Fuckface Celebrity Despot is filling his cabinet with inept assholes. I hope everyone has their u bars on for the roller coaster ride about to start Jan 20th.

This is washington's equivalent of the sacking of Rome.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1210 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Elizabeth Warren out of race onlinebiker 47 3409 March 12, 2020 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Elizabeth Warren Flips on Super PACs Secular Elf 4 434 March 4, 2020 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: brewer
  I'm Getting Real Down On Elizabeth Warren AFTT47 17 1629 November 3, 2019 at 8:11 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Elizabeth Warren On Marriage Equality BrianSoddingBoru4 8 1514 October 15, 2019 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Warren's Wealth Tax Yonadav 5 906 January 25, 2019 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Elizabeth Warren impressed me CapnAwesome 106 3925 October 20, 2018 at 8:58 am
Last Post: Jane2d
  This Will Piss Off Sessions Minimalist 0 368 May 14, 2018 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Help PISS OFF Mike <---dickface Pence! Brian37 14 2800 March 27, 2018 at 4:07 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Piss Away Billions Because The WLB Knows Fuckall About Geography? Minimalist 6 1159 January 22, 2018 at 1:03 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger