Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piss Away Billions Because The WLB Knows Fuckall About Geography?
Piss Away Billions Because The WLB Knows Fuckall About Geography?
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/biggest...d-terrain/

Quote:Biggest hurdle for Trump’s border wall is remote, rugged terrain

Quote:Texas shares more than 1,200 miles with Mexico, but only 110 miles of that is fenced. Much of the rest is either private property or protected public lands, such as steep cliffs at Big Bend, marshes at the Santa Ana National Wildlife Refuge or the braided channel of the Rio Grande as it empties into the Gulf of Mexico.
RE: Piss Away Billions Because The WLB Knows Fuckall About Geography?
As it turns out, convincing a bunch of people that building the wall is a good idea doesn't actually MAKE it a good idea.

I ran into the same issue when I convinced everyone in my neighborhood to build a unicorn petting zoo. A whole bunch of people thought it was a great idea, and they agreed to it, but the project was nonetheless stifled by practical concerns.
Sounds like it's time for killer goats with fricken laser beams on their heads. 

Um........ for this to work we'll have to build this fence.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(January 22, 2018 at 7:34 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Sounds like it's time for killer goats with fricken laser beams on their heads. 

Um........ for this to work we'll have to build this fence.

Mexicans, Texicans, who can tell the difference in the dark?  Cool
[Image: zzz41.jpg] [Image: JS74971917.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I have an idea for the WLB.  Since 'Murricans don't want to join his fucking Border Patrol why not hire Mexicans?
Well, they do speak the language...and all of them are familiar with the terrain..to hear the story told.  They can reconquista a 50 foot strip from the gulf to the pacific.  Modern day night riders.

If that's not the sort of thing that would make a white supremacist cream his pants I don't know what is. Where's Bannon when we need a Trump whisperer....................
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Incest should be legal because homosexuality is Rein83 52 5594 August 6, 2019 at 5:54 pm
Last Post: viocjit
  True Enough - Because Jesus Is An Embarrassment To Them Minimalist 8 1142 November 22, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
  So Not Every WLB Voter Was a Racist Retard. Minimalist 16 1086 October 29, 2018 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  How to keep Republicans away from the polls Foxaèr 3 544 October 26, 2018 at 6:30 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Judge Tells The WLB to Go Fuck Himself Minimalist 0 863 October 25, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  No Wall? The WLB is Unhappy Minimalist 9 882 September 21, 2018 at 6:30 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Billions for Billionaires and Zero for Workers Minimalist 19 843 September 6, 2018 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  By Popular demand, a break from the WLB Brian37 5 608 August 14, 2018 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The WLB Criticized By A Republicunt Who Is Not Retiring? Minimalist 2 704 July 22, 2018 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Refusing service because of political party. brewer 212 30405 July 11, 2018 at 3:18 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb