Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to make a few little cartoons
Looking to make a few little cartoons
There are a few principles I would like to illustrate and post on youtube. The first being my take on creation verse evolution.

I'm working on the story board now on some 3x5 cards. Anyone have any online cartoon maker software they know of or anying I can use to make this story easier to understand?
RE: Looking to make a few little cartoons
Make sure to post a link.  I could use a good laugh.
(January 23, 2017 at 1:29 pm)Drich Wrote: There are a few principles I would like to illustrate and post on youtube. The first being my take on creation verse evolution.

I'm working on the story board now on some 3x5 cards. Anyone have any online cartoon maker software they know of or anying I can use to make this story easier to understand?

Wait, creation versus evolution?

I thought you accepted evolution, just not abiogenesis.

And please, show us your 'monkey-man' sketches beforehand. I haven't seen soulless humanoid brutes since my last drive to Shreveport. It's been too long!
Might not be the best place to ask honestly. I'm not familiar with the topic so can't help, but maybe you could look online for some guides/tutorials?
[Image: 1i79kd.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(January 23, 2017 at 1:48 pm)Crossless1 Wrote:
(January 23, 2017 at 1:29 pm)Drich Wrote: There are a few principles I would like to illustrate and post on youtube. The first being my take on creation verse evolution.

Wait, creation versus evolution?

And please, show us your 'monkey-man' sketches beforehand. I haven't seen soulless humanoid brutes since my last drive to Shreveport. It's been too long!

Here's the thing... I've never claimed One or the other. I simply knew what the bible says, and I know what science said. Even if the number's/years science posts are way off, the fossil record is not fully accounted for scripturaly. and like wise there are several paradoxes one could ask from the standard reading of Genesis. That I took issue with.

I simply looked for a way to reconcile both without changing either narrative's stories in any way. Then I was shown away to make it all jive. all it took was questioning the traditional reading, but not changing what was read, just the understanding.

Meaning if you grew up in the church and absolutly needed a way to consolidate every word of Genesis with an unmolested evolutionary model then here is a way to do both. Oh, and by the way it also clears up 1/2 dozen popular 'paradoxes' from the biblical perspective, and can completely assimilate anything 'science adds or takes away' from evolution...

That is what I believe. Not that had to happened one way or the other. If you went back to some of the stuff I wrote before God showed me this, I always use to say I am not smart enough to say one way or another. Maybe both are right maybe neither.

Now.. If you need both to be right then here.. Here is a minimal allowance that will allow for both faith in God and faith in 'garbage science.' or rather the science of prehistoric "garbage" to work.

Monkey man will look and dress like man with a soul.

That's the point.

God made Adam to reflect what evolved man would look like at the time of the fall. The only difference is his soul.

Didn't make adam stronger, better looking or nessarily smarter. Look at all evolved man was able to do in the historical and fossil records. look at the cities and civilizations before 6000BC.

Monkey man or man evolved from primates (only use monkey man to get YOUR goat) IS in fact man. While Adam was created on the 3day Monkey man was created on the 6th day. Monkey man was made in God image/would ultimately look like God, but Adam the first man received a soul/breath of life From God. So not only did Adam look like 'man'/image of God He was also given a soul, that the 6th day man/monkey or woman was not recorded to have.

In the cartoon I was thinking, just marking Adam's people with a little star or light in the middle, but in all other aspects from the outside they would be the same.
(January 23, 2017 at 2:37 pm)Drich Wrote:
(January 23, 2017 at 1:48 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: Wait, creation versus evolution?

Here's the thing... I've never claimed One or the other. I simply knew what the bible says, and I know what science said. Even if the number's/years science posts are way off, the fossil record is not fully accounted for scripturaly. and like wise there are several paradoxes one could ask from the standard reading of Genesis. That I took issue with.

I simply looked for a way to reconcile both without changing either narrative's stories in any way. Then I was shown away to make it all jive.

Mission accomplished.  Big Grin
(January 23, 2017 at 2:37 pm)Drich Wrote: [quote pid='1493179' dateline='1485193720']

Monkey man will look and dress like man with a soul.

That's the point.

God made Adam to reflect what evolved man would look like at the time of the fall. The only difference is his soul.

Didn't make adam stronger, better looking or nessarily smarter. Look at all evolved man was able to do in the historical and fossil records. look at the cities and civilizations before 6000BC.

Monkey man or man evolved from primates (only use monkey man to get YOUR goat) IS in fact man. While Adam was created on the 3day Monkey man was created on the 6th day. Monkey man was made in God image/would ultimately look like God, but Adam the first man received a soul/breath of life From God. So not only did Adam look like 'man'/image of God He was also given a soul, that the 6th day man/monkey or woman was not recorded to have.

In the cartoon I was thinking, just marking Adam's people with a little star or light in the middle, but in all other aspects from the outside they would be the same.

[/quote]

But this is Pinochio isn't it! with god playing the role of the blue fairy.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Quote:Monkey man or man evolved from primates (only use monkey man to get YOUR goat) IS in fact man. While Adam was created on the 3day Monkey man was created on the 6th day. Monkey man was made in God image/would ultimately look like God, but Adam the first man received a soul/breath of life From God. So not only did Adam look like 'man'/image of God He was also given a soul, that the 6th day man/monkey or woman was not recorded to have.

Mind blown by the creative juggling of ideas. I mean... read that again. Dayum!
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Popcorn

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for free online platform? franzis 6 578 May 13, 2023 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  These are not the droids you' re looking for.... onlinebiker 10 527 August 12, 2022 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Road trip playlist - looking for suggestions Jackalope 20 1239 August 11, 2021 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism. WinterHold 353 24126 July 12, 2021 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Little green men just got real. ignoramus 87 6879 July 7, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Tunnel Vision, looking for the real life location. Brian37 6 511 June 9, 2021 at 12:40 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Are parents allowed to stay with little kids if infected with covid 19 ? Megabullshit 30 1758 April 3, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Happy Birthday, Ya Tough Little Ship!! BrianSoddingBoru4 12 1206 September 28, 2019 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  It's a little bit strange to....... Cod 8 1847 July 7, 2019 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  These are the 50 best-looking nationalities, according to a new survey WinterHold 20 2059 July 6, 2019 at 12:47 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris