Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 11:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your most favorite thing about being Single/Married?
What's your most favorite thing about being Single/Married?
Single is freedom. You get to hang out with your friends. You get to go for long trips. You get to spend your money however you want without risking upsetting your partner. It's pure joy, just impulsive enjoyment coupled with comradery.

The most annoying thing about being single is the occasional yet inevitable craving of affection from a partner. No matter how strong a bond you have with your friends you'll never get the kind of affection from them that you'll get from a partner. 

Married. Hmm. This is a tough one, I've never thought about getting married. I think.... the best thing about getting married must be making babies though. Little mini (devil) versions of you running around (and pooping everywhere) inside the house must be nice and heartwarming to watch, makes you feel like you've lived a full life.

The most annoying thing about being married? Hmm. I wouldn't know. 

So what about you? What's the most positive thing about your life right now?
RE: What's your most favorite thing about being Single/Married?
Being married means having someone to scratch my back.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
C. Darwin asked himself the same question:

[Image: Darwin-Marriage-Arguments.jpg]

We took this document as the theme on our wedding invitations Smile
[Image: darwinmarrynot.jpg]
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(January 30, 2017 at 8:09 am)Alex K Wrote: C. Darwin asked himself the same question:

We took this document as the theme on our wedding invitations Smile
[Image: darwinmarrynot.jpg]

The man was daft. Better than a dog????
(January 30, 2017 at 6:31 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Being married means having someone to scratch my back.

Boru

Yessssssssssss!
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Of course I'm quite pleased with my wife but, what can I say, she is no dog.
Mine can be a bitch sometimes, but she is definately sick. Yesterday I purposedly left the toilet seat up and she didn't say a thing. Its a bad sign.
(January 30, 2017 at 6:31 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Being married means having someone to scratch my back.

Boru

I think you may be my wife! Big Grin

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

So time to be the nurse man.
The best thing about being single is having sex with lots of people. Continually striving to have sex with lots of people as part of a challenge.  Affection and love with various regular women.  Sexual variety.  New experiences.  Being able to walk out without hesitation if there's an argument.

The bad things are fear of STDs, pregnancy, condoms that snap.  Meeting girls who are psycho.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who's your favorite serial killer? Foxaèr 9 656 October 6, 2022 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  What's your favorite Weather app? Jehanne 13 1121 July 20, 2022 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The best thing about ____________ ( fill in blank) onlinebiker 3 307 March 13, 2022 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Your favorite species. Brian37 43 1989 August 11, 2021 at 1:03 am
Last Post: Brian37
  I just found the coolest thing on the planet The Valkyrie 5 557 July 14, 2021 at 7:08 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  One thing I hate about the human language. Brian37 13 1117 June 25, 2021 at 11:19 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  What's your most fanboy item(s)? Gawdzilla Sama 26 862 September 6, 2020 at 8:14 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Your favorite meat approximation? Gawdzilla Sama 31 1592 August 29, 2020 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  The good thing about being forgetful and bills.... Brian37 13 690 July 25, 2020 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Your Favorite Religious/ Scriptural Quotes chimp3 37 3904 May 6, 2020 at 11:44 am
Last Post: onlinebiker