Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump’s Russia-U.S. Comparison Rejected by Democrats and Republicans
Trump’s Russia-U.S. Comparison Rejected by Democrats and Republicans
No need to say anything else since it's all in the title.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trum...ns-n717071
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Trump’s Russia-U.S. Comparison Rejected by Democrats and Republicans
(February 5, 2017 at 9:26 pm)Maelstrom Wrote: No need to say anything else since it's all in the title.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trum...ns-n717071

As I have said elsewhere you can't justify one country wrong doing by pointing out another's.
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

for such a pathological liar he certainly is amazingly clueless about when it is actually appropriate to be economical with the truth.
It seems that Trump nailed it. People ignore all of the wrongs we have done and are doing while claiming that we are special. History shows otherwise. We just have the best propaganda. But it does look bad when the President doesn't sell the propaganda like he's supposed to do.
(February 6, 2017 at 1:59 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: It seems that Trump nailed it.  People ignore all of the wrongs we have done and are doing while claiming that we are special.  History shows otherwise.  We just have the best propaganda.  But it does look bad when the President doesn't sell the propaganda like he's supposed to do.

If that's the case Barack wasn't very good at it.  The fact that Mitch McConnell still exist on this planet tells me we aren't the same.

Your comparing apples to chicken nuggets as usual.

“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
(February 6, 2017 at 8:30 am)Kosh Wrote:
(February 6, 2017 at 1:59 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: It seems that Trump nailed it.  People ignore all of the wrongs we have done and are doing while claiming that we are special.  History shows otherwise.  We just have the best propaganda.  But it does look bad when the President doesn't sell the propaganda like he's supposed to do.

If that's the case Barack wasn't very good at it.  The fact that Mitch McConnell still exist on this planet tells me we aren't the same.

Your comparing apples to chicken nuggets as usual.

Yep, Obama was a nice guy.  I've heard that some politicians don't play nice with their enemies.
Do people disagree with him? I mean America has killed more people then Russia since Putin has take power. Who are we to criticize them?
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
I agree with the message that we're not innocent, but it sounds hypocritical coming from him. One of the most recent evils we've committed is torture at Gitmo, but he's actually pro torture.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

It's not really that what Trump said was wrong, it's just that he said that, and Presidents aren't suppose to say that. I feel it's better to be honest, it was an honest statement, but it also doesn't mean the violent actions from either country should be ok.
Maybe this country has killed American citizens that are Jihadi's instead of giving them a trial. (drones)But to my knowledge our politicians don't kill political opponents to protect their grasp on power.

Credit to Chad for bringing up Trump's statements on torture. That orange buffoon has said he'd do worse than waterboarding. Japanese generals were hung for waterboarding American soldiers after World War II. Let's not go back to pre Geneva Convention days.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Russia and Ukraine Anomalocaris 4695 271787 March 27, 2024 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  China & Russia Foxaèr 32 2140 November 29, 2023 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  China and Russia's presidents -both- absent from the G20 WinterHold 16 1194 October 1, 2023 at 8:09 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Russia's massive brain drain is ravaging the economy LinuxGal 0 373 September 3, 2023 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  God hates republicans Anomalocaris 1 236 October 9, 2022 at 11:06 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Not All US Republicans Are Against Illegal Immigration BrianSoddingBoru4 4 521 June 27, 2020 at 9:37 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Democrats conspiracy theory exposed Agnostico 65 4406 May 25, 2020 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Republicans are scared of Trump despite knowing he is guilty Prime Time 0 282 February 10, 2020 at 5:21 am
Last Post: Prime Time
  House REpublicans Illegally Holed up in SCIF Room Divinity 21 1363 October 27, 2019 at 4:35 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Micheal Cohen lied about Russia Tower deal. Brian37 6 837 November 29, 2018 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: Minimalist