Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 8:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump and Coronavirus
Trump and Coronavirus
Isn't it ironic that a virus broke out from China, the country controlled by Oligarch zionist allies of Donald Trump just when his impeachment started?

Perfect distraction from the impeachment

Note that humans manufacture viruses in labs, and even used them since a long time.
RE: Trump and Coronavirus
You're not saying that Coronavirus was made by humans and purposefully released in China?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(February 1, 2020 at 10:12 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: Isn't it ironic that a virus broke out from China, the country controlled by Oligarch zionist allies of Donald Trump just when his impeachment started?

Note that humans manufacture viruses in labs, and even used them since a long time.

If you fold the foil the wrong way, the hat will amplify the bad stuff. Did you know that?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(February 1, 2020 at 10:12 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: Isn't it ironic that a virus broke out from China, the country controlled by Oligarch zionist allies of Donald Trump just when his impeachment started?

The Chinese are Zionist? 

Never knew.   But I think there would be very little hope for your holy places when those 1.3 billion zionists all go to Israel.
Heres some more dots for you to connect Facepalm

[Image: connect-the-dots-2.jpg]
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
Trump dropped the Coronavirus like a mixtape to distract everyone from the impeachment... Genius that you are, Atlas!

edit:

I mean I know a lot of users on this boards are pretty creative at coming up with reasons to talk shit about trump, or to avoid giving him credit when he does something good, or to, just in general, shit on the guy's entire existence for no reason in particular... but this is nuts lol
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.
(February 1, 2020 at 10:42 pm)Fireball Wrote:

If you fold the foil the wrong way, the hat will amplify the bad stuff. Did you know that?

Actually they did tests on this and tin foil amplifies all brain signals.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

An example of evolution. Viruses mutate faster. We the supposed archetype of creation by a god have to deal with it.

And was Trump also manipulating the 2003 SARS outbreak from behind the scenes?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 2, 2020 at 7:36 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:

And was Trump also manipulating the 2003 SARS outbreak from behind the scenes?

Boru

He also split up Pink Floyd and caused the crash of 08 and put pickles on my cheeseburger yesterday at Wendys when I CLEARLY asked for no fucking pickles. FUCK!
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Coronavirus Is the Worst Intelligence Failure in U.S. History WinterHold 0 291 March 26, 2020 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Tape of Trump and Cohen and Playboy model Brian37 10 1867 July 20, 2018 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: Brian37