Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Because I Didn't Want To Trash Pool's Thread
Because I Didn't Want To Trash Pool's Thread
The little girl broke my heart, I can't bring myself to watch the dog adverts.  But these DO warm my heart...

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Because I Didn't Want To Trash Pool's Thread
Clap loved it.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Great! That cowboy reminds me of my Anatomy and Physiology professor.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

We oughta just have a John Oliver page for the next four years at least. He puts his entire segments up on their youtube channel.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
I love John Oliver so much.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is "Be the part of the change you want to see in the world!" bullshit? FlatAssembler 45 1423 February 3, 2024 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Two things I want to talk about, politics wise ShinyCrystals 39 2184 September 23, 2023 at 6:39 am
Last Post: no one
  Ukrainians dont want to learn Russian language Interaktive 2 288 July 31, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Interaktive
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 7334 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are you sure you want to do that? onlinebiker 40 1829 January 12, 2021 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Do you REALLY want things to change? onlinebiker 16 1427 September 19, 2020 at 4:45 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Incest should be legal because homosexuality is Rein83 52 5559 August 6, 2019 at 5:54 pm
Last Post: viocjit
  Wonder where this is now? Sitting in a trash can somewhere? A Godzilla fan 5 645 July 16, 2019 at 10:38 am
Last Post: Drich
  True Enough - Because Jesus Is An Embarrassment To Them Minimalist 8 1135 November 22, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
  Who do you want to be the Democratic nominee in 2020? CapnAwesome 71 3768 September 14, 2018 at 1:25 am
Last Post: Foxaèr