Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Catholic nun gets it
This Catholic nun gets it
http://www.popsugar.com/news/Catholic-Nu...n-43096831

She is saying what I've been saying all along about the anti abortion people:

Quote:"I do not believe that just because you're opposed to abortion that that makes you pro-life. In fact, I think in many cases, your morality is deeply lacking if all you want is a child born but not a child fed, not a child educated, not a child housed. And why would I think that you don't? Because you don't want any tax money to go there. That's not pro-life. That's pro-birth. We need a much broader conversation on what the morality of pro-life is."

She should also go further and chastise many "pro-life" people for also being pro-death penalty and pro-war.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
RE: This Catholic nun gets it
She should also chastise people for being pro-HIV and pro-overpopulation.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Shoot. Based on the title I was hoping to hear about some nun on nun action.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(February 20, 2017 at 8:43 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Shoot. Based on the title I was hoping to hear about some nun on nun action.

You mean you can't find that on the internet?
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
She has said, almost word for word, what I've been saying to the pro-birthers for years.

Good for her.
Dying to live, living to die.
Quote:
A priest is doing some community work downtown
...when he is propositioned by a hooker.
"Hey Father, I'll give the best blow job of your life for $10."
Confused, the priest replies "No thank you, my dear."
Later, back at the church, he approaches one of the nuns.
"Sister, this is kind of embarrassing, but what's a blow job?"
"Oh, you know," says the nun, "$10, same as downtown."
Blackadder has just been made the archbishop of Canterbury:

"So, Brother Baldrick, we have to come up with ways of making money out of this"

"Well, sir, we can make good money from selling indulgences, and there's a strong market for religious relics.  Also, selling the sexual favours of nuns."

"Selling the sexual favours of nuns?  Do you mean people actually pay for it?"

"Yes.  Foreign business men, other nuns..."
Dying to live, living to die.
(February 22, 2017 at 6:40 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote:
(February 20, 2017 at 8:43 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Shoot. Based on the title I was hoping to hear about some nun on nun action.

You mean you can't find that on the internet?

It would be interesting, except for their habit (of) covering all the juicy stuff.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(February 20, 2017 at 8:29 am)Doubting Thomas Wrote: http://www.popsugar.com/news/Catholic-Nu...n-43096831

She is saying what I've been saying all along about the anti abortion people:

Quote:"I do not believe that just because you're opposed to abortion that that makes you pro-life. In fact, I think in many cases, your morality is deeply lacking if all you want is a child born but not a child fed, not a child educated, not a child housed. And why would I think that you don't? Because you don't want any tax money to go there. That's not pro-life. That's pro-birth. We need a much broader conversation on what the morality of pro-life is."

She should also go further and chastise many "pro-life" people for also being pro-death penalty and pro-war.

She's not saying that she is pro-choice. She is saying that people should not just be "pro-birth", but also be willing to help care for those children who's parents are unable to support them. Apparently she favors paying taxes to support this effort.
She simply agrees with George Carlin.

[Image: ac4ee0ec2394318ef4e69bcf61dc6e06.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A majority Catholic country did this LinuxGal 4 644 September 7, 2023 at 5:46 am
Last Post: no one
  Wyoming Senator gets booed at Commencement. Jehanne 4 656 May 17, 2022 at 11:08 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  And The Noose Gets A Little Tighter.... Minimalist 0 396 February 15, 2018 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Trump Gets One Right! BrianSoddingBoru4 3 764 January 4, 2018 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Mila Kunis Gets A Big Fat Bucket Of Cool Points BrianSoddingBoru4 0 476 November 3, 2017 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The WLB's Boy Gets His Ass Kicked in 'Bama Minimalist 3 708 September 26, 2017 at 11:31 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  So lets say Trump gets impeached, what happens next? NuclearEnergy 23 5320 July 11, 2017 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Brietbart editor gets torn a new one on Bill Maher NuclearEnergy 8 2881 June 17, 2017 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: Anon2381
  Tomi Lahren gets the fascism she deserves. DarkerEnergy 17 3006 March 24, 2017 at 7:41 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The WLB Gets Caught Again. Minimalist 16 2519 March 10, 2017 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Chad32