Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So lets say Trump gets impeached, what happens next?
So lets say Trump gets impeached, what happens next?
I think it's a legitimate question. What will his followers do? I mean, what if he loses in 2020 to a Democrat? What if? I guess we can only ask so many questions.

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: So lets say Trump gets impeached, what happens next?
What if there weren't so many threads dedicated to the orange shitgibbon?

I mean, srsly - why give him more attention?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Nymph beat me to it, I was going to say maybe there'd be 5 threads a day dedicated to him instead of 10.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(July 11, 2017 at 6:36 am)It_Was_me Wrote: I think it's a legitimate question. What will his followers do? I mean, what if he loses in 2020 to a Democrat? What if? I guess we can only ask so many questions.
Bitch and moan like the impotent pricks they've always been.  
(July 11, 2017 at 7:06 am)Nymphadora Wrote: What if there weren't so many threads dedicated to the orange shitgibbon?

I mean, srsly - why give him more attention?
The Washington Post can answer that one for you.  Democracy dies in darkness.
(July 11, 2017 at 8:29 am)paulpablo Wrote: Nymph beat me to it, I was going to say maybe there'd be 5 threads a day dedicated to him instead of 10.

That's what happens when it becomes clear that we have a Traitor-in-Chief.  It's sort of a big deal.

Personally, I find it amusing that people are suddenly starting to "forget" that they supported the piece of shit, just like the people they supported forgot all that fucking collusion, over and over and over. In any case, "what happens next" if Scrotus loses the shield that the office of the president affords..is likely a -massive- corruption probe into his administrations grift. The RICO case that was pending before his election just got rolled into Muellers (and people wonder why he hires the people he does...the man is telegraphing his intentions with every new dead eyed litigator he puts on his team). It'll be twenty threads a day, not 10, and not five - and it should be.

Some People™ will have to be thrown to the wolves in order to put enough distance between this disaster and the republican party. Otherwise there won't -be- a republican party, going forward.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 11, 2017 at 6:36 am)It_Was_me Wrote: I think it's a legitimate question. What will his followers do? I mean, what if he loses in 2020 to a Democrat? What if? I guess we can only ask so many questions.

Same shit, from the same meal, from a different ass hole.
That's what politics is all about after all.
People forget that "impeachment" means the House has voted to send T.rump to the Senate for a trial.
where after the 2018 elections the seats are divided 67 -33 in favor of the Republicans . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

So long as they weren't foreign intelligence assets..it would -still- be an improvement. If we're going to get the shaft anyway, it would be nice if it weren't russian cock buried to the hilt.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
ORLY ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Yeah, really.  How is that even in question?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who will be next Republican presidential candidate? Fake Messiah 28 1560 June 13, 2022 at 2:49 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Wyoming Senator gets booed at Commencement. Jehanne 4 672 May 17, 2022 at 11:08 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  What happens if you "tell" a police to f**k off? Freedom of speech? Duty 16 1026 April 17, 2022 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Which Trump will be next on the ticket? Fake Messiah 13 802 January 22, 2021 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Why I Might Watch The Next 'Debate' BrianSoddingBoru4 28 1677 October 22, 2020 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  What do you think is Trump's next move? WinterHold 42 1789 October 8, 2020 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1059 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Donald Trump Officially Impeached! Rev. Rye 118 8160 December 28, 2019 at 6:51 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  [Serious] What's the point? Trump and the GOP are clearly above the law no matter what you say GODZILLA 21 2502 May 21, 2019 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Nukes: post your imagined scenario of the next war WinterHold 46 3295 February 24, 2019 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: WinterHold